You and Yours

John Hearns

Guest
I caught some of the You and Yours programme on Radio 4,
which was about cycling. Adam Hart-Davis and Rose Addis from TfL.
The programme was about the cycling towns of excellence, and
also had a reporter on a trip to Copenhagen.

It should be on Listen Again soon.

Tomorrows phone-in is on cycling.
I expect you tofu-eating Guardian-reading lot will be right
in there :)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/youandyours/

In message <[email protected]>, Simon Mason
<[email protected]> writes

>"John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:p[email protected]...
>
>> Tomorrows phone-in is on cycling.
>> I expect you tofu-eating Guardian-reading lot will be right
>> in there :)
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/youandyours/

>What about us steak eating Sun readers ;-)?

You're just storing up trouble for the future, but don't expect to read
about it in the Sun!

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google

"John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
>I caught some of the You and Yours programme on Radio 4,
> which was about cycling. Adam Hart-Davis and Rose Addis from TfL.
> The programme was about the cycling towns of excellence, and
> also had a reporter on a trip to Copenhagen.
>
> It should be on Listen Again soon.

Yup. Reporter was happily using cycle tracks, as were all (assumption
there) the other cyclists.