1/2 Ironman Training Program

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ron, Mar 29, 2003.

  1. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Help! I signed up for the Dairyland Tri (1/2) and I'd really appreciate if anyone can provide me
    with a intermediate or beginner level training program.

    Thanks, Ron

    Tags:

  2. Subsonic

    Subsonic Guest

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 12:39:54 -0600, "Ron" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Help! I signed up for the Dairyland Tri (1/2) and I'd really appreciate if anyone can provide me
    >with a intermediate or beginner level training program.
    >
    >Thanks, Ron

    http://www.trinewbies.com/

  3. Ttnyeditor

    Ttnyeditor Guest