2004 Toronto Bike Show - Pics

Carla A-G wrote:
> "Mark (UK)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
>> Carla A-G wrote:
>>> Ok, I finally got around to dl'ing the pics we took at
>>> the show this year. Here are some of them:
>>>
>>> http://community.webshots.com/album/138368681mQoQIf
>>>
>>> - CA-G
>>>
>>> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
>>
>> Gamma...?!
>
> What are you talking about?
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Was a hint at the fact that the pictures would benfit from a
little gamma correction before uploading... they're a bit
dark, can't see whats going on in some. It's a side effect
of photography in a vast indoor space.

"Mark (UK)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Carla A-G wrote:
> > "Mark (UK)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> Gamma...?!
> >
> > What are you talking about?
> >
> > - CA-G
> >
> > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
>
> Was a hint at the fact that the pictures would benfit from
> a little gamma correction before uploading... they're a
> bit dark, can't see whats going
on
> in some. It's a side effect of photography in a vast
> indoor space.

Yep, a bit dark and the camera kinda sucks. If I get the
time, I'll see if I can fix them...but they're up there
for now...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is that some sort of suspension stantion built into the,
> um, frame? http://community.webshots.com/photo/138368681/-
> 138374554GaDeXK
>
> Can we start applying the URT complaints to this sort
> of design?
>
> /scott

Nope, its just a regular uni. That's Kris Holm, we've met
and spoken to him several times. One of the nicest guys you
could ever meet. Here's what he rides:

http://www.krisholm.com/Products/index.htm

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!