40 lbs. lost Hooray!!!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Billie Severy, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!

    I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to lose
    .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be happier!

    Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of them
    was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small slice.
    Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????) But
    since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers, and all)
    that I consumed still fit into my flex points!

    My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).

    Thanks again for all your support,

    And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans

    I couldn't have done it without you!

    Cheers,

    Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
    159.9.....YES!)

    Tags:

  2. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Wow Billie, that's fantastic! Congratulations!

    Amberle3

    --
    Amberle3
    249/216/215-minigoal/150?

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

  3. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Take a bow. You certainly deserve it.

    "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    3114.bay.webtv.net...
    > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    >
    > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
    > happier!
    >
    > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    > came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
    > them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
    > slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
    > But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers,
    > and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    >
    > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    > Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    > somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
    >
    > Thanks again for all your support,
    >
    > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    >
    > I couldn't have done it without you!
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
    > 159.9.....YES!)

  4. Woo Hoo! 40 lbs gone is an excellent mini-goal to have reached (and exceeded). On to the next one!

    Prairie Roots On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:35:33 -0800 (PST), [email protected] (Billie Severy) wrote:

    >Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    >
    >I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    >lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't
    >be happier!
    >
    >Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    >came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
    >them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
    >slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
    >But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers, and
    >all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    >
    >My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    >Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    >somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
    >
    >Thanks again for all your support,
    >
    >And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    >
    >I couldn't have done it without you!
    >
    >Cheers,
    >
    >Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
    >159.9.....YES!)

  5. Yeaaa! What a wonderful success you've had! Congratulations for the loss & making the flex points
    work so well. Elaine K

    Billie Severy wrote:

    >Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    >
    >I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    >lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't
    >be happier!
    >
    >Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    >came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
    >them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
    >slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
    >But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers, and
    >all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    >
    >My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    >Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    >somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
    >
    >Thanks again for all your support,
    >
    >And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    >
    >I couldn't have done it without you!
    >
    >Cheers,
    >
    >Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
    >159.9.....YES!)

  6. I Williams

    I Williams Guest

    Congrats are in order Billie, 40 pounds is an awesome loss
    Irma
    "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    >
    > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
    > happier!
    >
    > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    > came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
    > them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
    > slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
    > But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers,
    > and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    >
    > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    > Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    > somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
    >
    > Thanks again for all your support,
    >
    > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    >
    > I couldn't have done it without you!
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
    > 159.9.....YES!)

  7. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on that 40+ minigoal and the current loss of 2.6

    On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:35:33 -0800 (PST), [email protected] (Billie Severy) wrote:

    >Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    >
    >I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    >lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't
    >be happier!
    >
    >Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    >came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
    >them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
    >slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
    >But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers, and
    >all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    >
    >My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    >Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    >somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
    >
    >Thanks again for all your support,
    >
    >And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    >
    >I couldn't have done it without you!
    >
    >Cheers,
    >
    >Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
    >159.9.....YES!)

  8. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Way to go, Billie! 41 pounds is amazing!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    3114.bay.webtv.net...
    > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    >
    > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
    > happier!
    >
    > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    > came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
    > them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
    > slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
    > But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers,
    > and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    >
    > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    > Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    > somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
    >
    > Thanks again for all your support,
    >
    > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    >
    > I couldn't have done it without you!
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
    > 159.9.....YES!)

  9. what an excellent loss and an even better NSV, its always to hear that we
    are living life and losing only weight, Lee
    Billie Severy <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    >
    > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
    > happier!
    >
    > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    > came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
    > them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
    > slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
    > But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers,
    > and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    >
    > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    > Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    > somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
    >
    > Thanks again for all your support,
    >
    > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    >
    > I couldn't have done it without you!
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
    > 159.9.....YES!)

  10. Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going to be testing out the birthday
    cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just DH and I we wouldn't bother
    with a cake, but you can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest
    cake we can, or cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.

    Brenda

    "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    3114.bay.webtv.net...
    > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    >
    > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
    > happier!
    >
    > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    > came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
    > them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
    > slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
    > But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers,
    > and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    >
    > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    > Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    > somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
    >
    > Thanks again for all your support,
    >
    > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    >
    > I couldn't have done it without you!
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
    > 159.9.....YES!)

  11. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    LOL on thanking the academy, Billie! Congrats on reaching that -40+ milestone! I SO want to get back
    there. Only 7.4 pounds to go for me! LOL

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    3114.bay.webtv.net...
    > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    >
    > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
    > happier!
    >
    > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    > came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
    > them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
    > slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another story????)
    > But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers,
    > and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    >
    > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    > Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    > somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
    >
    > Thanks again for all your support,
    >
    > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    >
    > I couldn't have done it without you!
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me to
    > 159.9.....YES!)

  12. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Billie:

    Didn't get the original post so I'm piggybacking on Elaine's. Congrats on losing more than 40 lbs!!
    That is wonderful!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

  13. happybirthday, Lee
    Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going to
    be
    > testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just DH
    > and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but you can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles!
    > We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
    >
    > Brenda
    >
    > "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > 3114.bay.webtv.net...
    > > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    > >
    > > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    > > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
    > > happier!
    > >
    > > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    > > came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
    > > them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
    > > slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another
    > > story????) But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse (
    > > yes, antlers, and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    > >
    > > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    > > Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    > > somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
    > >
    > > Thanks again for all your support,
    > >
    > > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    > >
    > > I couldn't have done it without you!
    > >
    > > Cheers,
    > >
    > > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me
    > > to 159.9.....YES!)

  14. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Happy Birthday, ol' broad! (gd&r)

    Have a great day with a small cake.

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:12:56 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going to be testing out the birthday
    >cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just DH and I we wouldn't bother
    >with a cake, but you can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest
    >cake we can, or cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
    >
    >Brenda
    >
    >"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >3114.bay.webtv.net...
    >> Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    >>
    >> I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    >> lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
    >> happier!
    >>
    >> Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    >> came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
    >> them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
    >> slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another
    >> story????) But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes,
    >> antlers, and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    >>
    >> My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    >> Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    >> somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
    >>
    >> Thanks again for all your support,
    >>
    >> And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    >>
    >> I couldn't have done it without you!
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me
    >> to 159.9.....YES!)

  15. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Happy early birthday, Brenda... and happy late birthday Billie!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going to
    be
    > testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just DH
    > and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but you can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles!
    > We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
    >
    > Brenda
    >
    > "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > 3114.bay.webtv.net...
    > > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    > >
    > > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    > > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't be
    > > happier!
    > >
    > > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my friends
    > > came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in that one of
    > > them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just had a small
    > > slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is another
    > > story????) But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a mousse (
    > > yes, antlers, and all) that I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    > >
    > > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    > > Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more chocolate
    > > somehow makes its way to my door ( and er....mouth).
    > >
    > > Thanks again for all your support,
    > >
    > > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    > >
    > > I couldn't have done it without you!
    > >
    > > Cheers,
    > >
    > > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me
    > > to 159.9.....YES!)

  16. Thanks Lee.

    Brenda

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > happybirthday, Lee Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going
    > be
    > > testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just
    > > DH and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but
    you
    > > can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or
    > > cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
    > >
    > > Brenda
    > >
    > > "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > 3114.bay.webtv.net...
    > > > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    > > >
    > > > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    > > > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't
    > > > be happier!
    > > >
    > > > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my
    > > > friends came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in
    > > > that one of them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just
    > > > had a small slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is
    > > > another story????) But since I was right on program
    all
    > > > the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers, and all)
    that
    > > > I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    > > >
    > > > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with
    two
    > > > more still to come. Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just
    > > > in case more chocolate somehow makes its way
    > > > my door ( and er....mouth).
    > > >
    > > > Thanks again for all your support,
    > > >
    > > > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    > > >
    > > > I couldn't have done it without you!
    > > >
    > > > Cheers,
    > > >
    > > > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take
    > > > me to 159.9.....YES!)

  17. Ol' broad?? You're only brave because you know that I don't know where you live....yet!

    Mom & DS made a cake today, hope they don't go and buy one tomorrow, although the purchased ones
    here are really good.....I sure the hell don't need it though! DH took me out for dinner tonight,
    first time we've been out alone for over a year! It was nice and quiet, dinner was good, we both had
    steak. I had a few prawns on mine and DH hates them so he just had steak & potato. No dessert!! I'd
    call that an NSV.

    Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though you did call me an ol' broad.
    (G)

    Brenda

    news:crr52099[email protected]...
    > Happy Birthday, ol' broad! (gd&r)
    >
    > Have a great day with a small cake.
    >
    > On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:12:56 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going to
    be
    > >testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just
    > >DH and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but
    you
    > >can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or
    > >cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
    > >
    > >Brenda
    > >
    > >"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >3114.bay.webtv.net...
    > >> Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    > >>
    > >> I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    > >> lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't
    > >> be happier!
    > >>
    > >> Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my
    > >> friends came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in
    > >> that one of them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just
    > >> had a small slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is
    > >> another story????) But since I was right on program all the rest of the week, the half of a
    > >> mousse ( yes, antlers, and all)
    that
    > >> I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    > >>
    > >> My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with two more still to come.
    > >> Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just in case more
    > >> chocolate somehow makes its way
    > >> my door ( and er....mouth).
    > >>
    > >> Thanks again for all your support,
    > >>
    > >> And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    > >>
    > >> I couldn't have done it without you!
    > >>
    > >> Cheers,
    > >>
    > >> Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take me
    > >> to 159.9.....YES!)

  18. Thanks Kristin

    Brenda

    "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Happy early birthday, Brenda... and happy late birthday Billie!
    >
    > --
    >
    > ~Kristin O~
    > 272/239.4/172
    >

    > "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going
    > be
    > > testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just
    > > DH and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but
    you
    > > can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or
    > > cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
    > >
    > > Brenda
    > >
    > > "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > 3114.bay.webtv.net...
    > > > Thank you, thank you all, for this wonderful newsgroup!
    > > >
    > > > I finally got rid of the weight I gained after breaking my ankle back in Sept. I was trying to
    > > > lose .8 this week to make it an even 40 lbs. but lost 2.6 instead to make it 41.8. I couldn't
    > > > be happier!
    > > >
    > > > Again, I tested the limits of the flex point program and found that it works! Some of my
    > > > friends came over to celebrate my birthday last week and I thought I had it all sewed up in
    > > > that one of them was making a diet anglefood cake.....figured I could stay on points if I just
    > > > had a small slice. Only another one brought chocolate mousse as well! ( why she did that is
    > > > another story????) But since I was right on program
    all
    > > > the rest of the week, the half of a mousse ( yes, antlers, and all)
    that
    > > > I consumed still fit into my flex points!
    > > >
    > > > My birthday was January 8th, and I have had 2 birthday events, with
    two
    > > > more still to come. Hopefully, with careful planning, my flex points will get me through just
    > > > in case more chocolate somehow makes its way
    > > > my door ( and er....mouth).
    > > >
    > > > Thanks again for all your support,
    > > >
    > > > And I'd also like to thank the ACADEMY........my agent, husband, children, and ALL my fans
    > > >
    > > > I couldn't have done it without you!
    > > >
    > > > Cheers,
    > > >
    > > > Billie ( started at 207, now 165.2, 5.3 more to go for the current challenge which will take
    > > > me to 159.9.....YES!)

  19. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Happy birthday Brenda! I hope they didn't make you eat too much cake ;-)
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/101.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ol' broad?? You're only brave because you know that I don't know where
    you
    > live....yet!
    >
    > Mom & DS made a cake today, hope they don't go and buy one tomorrow, although the purchased ones
    > here are really good.....I sure the hell don't need it though! DH took me out for dinner tonight,
    > first time we've been out alone for over a year! It was nice and quiet, dinner was good, we
    both
    > had steak. I had a few prawns on mine and DH hates them so he just had steak & potato. No
    > dessert!! I'd call that an NSV.
    >
    > Thanks for the birthday wishes, even though you did call me an ol' broad.
    > (G)
    >
    > Brenda
    >
    > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Happy Birthday, ol' broad! (gd&r)
    > >
    > > Have a great day with a small cake.
    > >
    > > On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:12:56 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Wow Billie, you're doing so great. Happy belated birthday! I'm going
    > be
    > > >testing out the birthday cake theory this weekend too as it's my BD on Saturday. If it was just
    > > >DH and I we wouldn't bother with a cake, but
    > you
    > > >can't deprive a 3 year old of blowing out candles! We'll just get the smallest cake we can, or
    > > >cupcakes, so there's not lots of leftovers.
    > > >
    > > >Brenda
    > > >
    > > >"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > >3114.bay.webtv.net...

    all
    > that

  20. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Hey Happy birthday Brenda, I missed this somewhere.