A bit OT, but it is bikes/NYC traffic/rock music

"Nuck 'n Futz" <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> > Bill Sornson wrote:

> >> Salvadore Imenez

> > Inigo Montoya

> Phil Smith

Okay, that's enough of that you guys. I started this thread with a link
to a traffic-jamming video, and now it has degenerated into the above.

Time to close it up and go home. Keep moving, folks, nothing to see
here.

--
Ted Bennett

Ted Bennett wrote:
> "Nuck 'n Futz" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> [email protected] wrote:

>>> Inigo Montoya

>> Phil Smith

> Okay, that's enough of that you guys. I started this thread with a
> link to a traffic-jamming video, and now it has degenerated into the
> above.

Not surprisingly, an AOHeller started it.

[email protected] wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>
>> Not surprisingly, an AOHeller started it.

> Not surprisingly, you're wrong.

Not surprisingly, you're in denial (or worse).

(Hint: your post dated 12-14, 7:19 PM, quoted in full -- "Mark Hickey".)

Just because you go thru Google Groups doesn't mean you're not a clueless
AOHeller.

Bill "first step is admitting you have a problem ;-) " S.

Bill Sornson wrote:

> Not surprisingly, you're in denial (or worse).
>
> (Hint: your post dated 12-14, 7:19 PM, quoted in full -- "Mark Hickey".)
>
> Just because you go thru Google Groups doesn't mean you're not a clueless
> AOHeller.

You're the clueless one, you brokeback retard.

Hint: I do not use AOHell. Enjoy your day.

Robert

[email protected] wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>
>> Not surprisingly, you're in denial (or worse).
>>
>> (Hint: your post dated 12-14, 7:19 PM, quoted in full -- "Mark
>> Hickey".)
>>
>> Just because you go thru Google Groups doesn't mean you're not a
>> clueless AOHeller.

> You're the clueless one, you brokeback retard.
>
> Hint: I do not use AOHell. Enjoy your day.

Did I say you /use/ it, [email protected]?!?

EYD2 (and fer Chrissakes, lighten the hell up)

Ted Bennett wrote:
> "Nuck 'n Futz" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > [email protected] wrote:

> > > Inigo Montoya

> > Phil Smith

> Okay, that's enough of that you guys. I started this thread with a link
> to a traffic-jamming video, and now it has degenerated into the above.
>
> Time to close it up and go home. Keep moving, folks, nothing to see
> here.
>
> --
> Ted Bennett

Ted Bennettt

Scott Gordo wrote:
> Ted Bennett wrote:

>>> Phil Smith

>> Okay, that's enough of that you guys. I started this thread with a
>> link to a traffic-jamming video, and now it has degenerated into the
>> above.
>>
>> Time to close it up and go home. Keep moving, folks, nothing to see
>> here.
>>
>> --
>> Ted Bennett

> Ted Bennettt

Bennett Cerf

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Scott Gordo wrote:
>> Ted Bennett wrote:

>>> Okay, that's enough of that you guys. I started this thread with a
>>> link to a traffic-jamming video, and now it has degenerated into the
>>> above.
>>>
>>> Time to close it up and go home. Keep moving, folks, nothing to see
>>> here.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ted Bennett

>> Ted Bennettt

>Bennett Cerf

Cerf-volant

Mark Hickey wrote:
> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Scott Gordo wrote:

>>> Ted Bennettt

>> Bennett Cerf
>>

> Cerf-volant