a solution to my dilemma

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
> As long time readers know, I've had this problem with the recumbent
> dress code - no beard!

I could gather up my spare beard hair next time the hairdresser trims
mine...

How about it?

All us 'beardies' could even get togther and mail our no longer used
facial hair your way ;-)

G-S

In aus.bicycle on Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:10:34 +1100
G-S <[email protected]> wrote:
> Zebee Johnstone wrote:
>> As long time readers know, I've had this problem with the recumbent
>> dress code - no beard!

> I could gather up my spare beard hair next time the hairdresser trims
> mine...
>
> How about it?
>
> All us 'beardies' could even get togther and mail our no longer used
> facial hair your way ;-)

Does it count if the beard is in a bag in the pannier?

Zebee

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
> In aus.bicycle on Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:10:34 +1100
> G-S <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Zebee Johnstone wrote:
>>> As long time readers know, I've had this problem with the recumbent
>>> dress code - no beard!

>> I could gather up my spare beard hair next time the hairdresser trims
>> mine...
>>
>> How about it?
>>
>> All us 'beardies' could even get togther and mail our no longer used
>> facial hair your way ;-)

> Does it count if the beard is in a bag in the pannier?
>
> Zebee

Well... a beard is a beard is a beard I'd have thought :)

G-S

"G-S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Zebee Johnstone wrote:
>> In aus.bicycle on Sat, 24 Nov 2007 03:10:34 +1100
>> G-S <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> I could gather up my spare beard hair next time the hairdresser trims
>>> mine...
>>>
>>> How about it?
>>>
>>> All us 'beardies' could even get togther and mail our no longer used
>>> facial hair your way ;-)

>> Does it count if the beard is in a bag in the pannier?
>>
>> Zebee

> Well... a beard is a beard is a beard I'd have thought :)
>

> G-S

I dunno...what if the beard is meant to maintain laminar air flow off the
top of the AeroBellyT?

Resound wrote:
> "G-S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Zebee Johnstone wrote:

>>> Does it count if the beard is in a bag in the pannier?
>>>
>>> Zebee

>> Well... a beard is a beard is a beard I'd have thought :)
>>

>> G-S

> I dunno...what if the beard is meant to maintain laminar air flow off the
> top of the AeroBellyT?

Err... that'd take a serious length of beard (looks down at oversize
'belly').

G-S