Advice for Milan-San Remo

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mathewscx, Mar 5, 2003.

  1. Mathewscx

    Mathewscx Guest

    Thank you in advance for reading this and any comments you can give. I will be in San Remo for
    the finish of M-SR (March 22) and was hoping that I might get some advice on the best places to
    view the race.

    Thanks, Clayton

    Tags:

  2. Gary German

    Gary German Guest

    "MathewsCX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thank you in advance for reading this and any comments you can give. I will be in San Remo for the
    > finish of M-SR (March 22) and was hoping that I might get some advice on the best places to view
    > the race.
    >
    > Thanks, Clayton

    My favorite spot is 2 kilometers from the summit of Passo del Turchino, astride my team issue
    Colnago C-40, as I break the legs of the remaining Kelme riders.

    But, alas...I always wake up before the sprint finale.

    Gary G.

  3. Mathewscx

    Mathewscx Guest

    Thank you in advance for reading this and any comments you can give. I will be in San Remo for
    the finish of M-SR (March 22) and was hoping that I might get some advice on the best places to
    view the race.

    Thanks in advance, Clayton