Advice for Milan-San Remo

Mathewscx

Guest
Thank you in advance for reading this and any comments you can give. I will be in San Remo for
the finish of M-SR (March 22) and was hoping that I might get some advice on the best places to
view the race.

Thanks, Clayton

"MathewsCX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thank you in advance for reading this and any comments you can give. I will be in San Remo for the
> finish of M-SR (March 22) and was hoping that I might get some advice on the best places to view
> the race.
>
> Thanks, Clayton

My favorite spot is 2 kilometers from the summit of Passo del Turchino, astride my team issue
Colnago C-40, as I break the legs of the remaining Kelme riders.

But, alas...I always wake up before the sprint finale.

Gary G.

Thank you in advance for reading this and any comments you can give. I will be in San Remo for
the finish of M-SR (March 22) and was hoping that I might get some advice on the best places to
view the race.

Thanks in advance, Clayton