Age has a Hell Ride poll.

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Dorfus Dippintush, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Resound

Resound Guest

And how exactly do they propose it be banned I wonder. No more than 10 bikes
    within a 100m stretch of Beach Road? What happens if the ride shifts to
    another stretxh of road? Not that I imagine for a moment that any more
    thought went into this poll than any other they post.

2. Shabby

Shabby New Member

And for those who don;t know how to do it - Vote, press back on your browser, Delete browsing history, then vote again..... it helps the tour stages go quicker......

3. SomeGuy

SomeGuy New Member

I just loved the quote of 'if they want to race there are tracks where they can go and do that.'

You mean there is a 50km stretch of well surfaced road that is closed to cars and no one told me? Damn!

4. cfsmtb

cfsmtb New Member

Easier with firefox. Only been told that, not that I'd be suggesting that or anything.

5. MikeyOz

MikeyOz New Member

They could employ the same people they use as Draft busters in the triathlons, having them going up and down beach rd on motor bikes :) Handing out penalty times and fines, surely it could be another way to raise the revenue from fines.

6. jcjordan

jcjordan New Member

all I can think of is when the riders get question
    "No office this is the Heaven Ride. It just a coincidence that its on at the same time and place as the old Hell Ride"

Smile and Ride away

Feel sorry for you Vics, at least in Canberra the local rag is generally bike friendly