Cycling article in tomorrow's Age

Stuart Park

Guest
There will be an article in tomorrow's Age (Saturday) about
cycle-friendly workplaces. Not sure what section - we had a
photographer from the Age at our workplace today and they took some
pictures of workers with cycles in the lift, outside and the cycle racks
inside.

On Aug 3, 6:14 pm, Stuart Park <[email protected]> wrote:
> There will be an article in tomorrow's Age (Saturday) about
> cycle-friendly workplaces. Not sure what section - we had a
> photographer from the Age at our workplace today and they took some
> pictures of workers with cycles in the lift, outside and the cycle racks
> inside.

Good exposure at least, as long as they keep chipping away

Campag wrote:
> On Aug 3, 6:14 pm, Stuart Park <[email protected]> wrote:
>> There will be an article in tomorrow's Age (Saturday) about
>> cycle-friendly workplaces. Not sure what section - we had a
>> photographer from the Age at our workplace today and they took some
>> pictures of workers with cycles in the lift, outside and the cycle racks
>> inside.

> Good exposure at least, as long as they keep chipping away

Is this the one?
http://www.theage.com.au/news/natio...ost-pedal-power/2007/08/03/1185648153083.html

Dorfus Dippintush wrote:
> Campag wrote:
>> On Aug 3, 6:14 pm, Stuart Park <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> There will be an article in tomorrow's Age (Saturday) about
>>> cycle-friendly workplaces. Not sure what section - we had a
>>> photographer from the Age at our workplace today and they took some
>>> pictures of workers with cycles in the lift, outside and the cycle racks
>>> inside.

>> Good exposure at least, as long as they keep chipping away
>>

> Is this the one?
> http://www.theage.com.au/news/natio...ost-pedal-power/2007/08/03/1185648153083.html

Or this one.
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/parking-pods-boost-for-riders/2007/08/03/1185648153183.html

"Dorfus Dippintush" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dorfus Dippintush wrote:
>> Campag wrote:
>>>
>>> Good exposure at least, as long as they keep chipping away
>>>

>> Is this the one?
>> http://www.theage.com.au/news/natio...ost-pedal-power/2007/08/03/1185648153083.html

> Or this one.
> http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/parking-pods-boost-for-riders/2007/08/03/1185648153183.html

Or even this one!!
http://www.theage.com.au/news/natio...ff-bike-network/2007/08/03/1185648153180.html

But in view of Flying Dutch's comments about Stonnigton Council when he
spoke at our club meeting, you've got to wonder about the likelihood of this
project, being jointly funded by Stonnington, Vicroads and Dept of
Infrastructure.

--
Cheers
Peter

~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*)

Dorfus Dippintush wrote:

>> Is this the one?
>> http://www.theage.com.au/news/natio...ost-pedal-power/2007/08/03/1185648153083.html

> Or this one.
> http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/parking-pods-boost-for-riders/2007/08/03/1185648153183.html

It was that 2nd one you mentioned i.e. the "parking pods" article
Our CFO gets to talk about how our company is very cycle-friendly.

There are quite a few cyclists that ride to work, and one of them
entered an Ironman competition in Qld earlier this year.
I've been thinking about cycling to work myself, but a bit
apprehensive about all the traffic on Burwood Hwy (especially the
section near the new freeway extension).