Ain't Texans wacky?

alienator said:
Nah. When I'm in front of the computer with my hand on my ****, I'm usually thinking of you, naked with a Texas flag draped over your shoulders. Then I splooge all over the screen. Other times I think about that thing we like to do where you where you get on all 4's, put on the longhorns, and pretend you're steer, and I pretend I'm the bad cowboy out to ride the bucking bronco.
It has been my experience that the maturity and wisdom of an individual is inversely proportional to the number, and tennor, of the adjectives they use to describe those with whom they disagree.
In God We Trust, All Others We Investigate!:eek:

thebluetrain said:
It has been my experience that the maturity and wisdom of an individual is inversely proportional to the number, and tennor, of the adjectives they use to describe those with whom they disagree.
In God We Trust, All Others We Investigate!:eek:

Wow. Your experience is limited, isn't it? Maybe you should factor in that person you see in the mirror.

Forgive me if I don't trust your god.

It is reported that a former governor of Colorado once said that if you gave all the Texans living in Colorado an enema you could fit them in a shoebox. Being full of yourself is OK, as long as you know where to draw the line.

That said, I love Texans. I love their drive and energy, even if they act a little puzzled and offended if the rest of the world doesn't want to be just like them. I love Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys (even though Bob was born in Oklahoma). Austin is fun, except the local adulation of Stevie Ray Vaughan is a little over the top. I dig Ding Dong Daddy Days in Dumas. And what's left of my immediate family all live in Texas, and I love them dearly.

I'm going to visit them in July, and I'll make the pilgrimage to Mellow Johnny's and buy a souvenir water bottle, and I'll be glad I have Colorado to come home to.

jhuskey said:
The problem is that American racists just don't last like others. After a hundred thousand miles or so the attitude wears out and the seals start leaking which leads to problems like a bleeding heart.
Yeah, what the KKK has done is barely a patch on what the Nazis were able to do.

THERE'S some of the ism'est racin' you'll ever see.

oldbobcat said:
That said, I love Texans. I love their drive and energy, even if they act a little puzzled and offended if the rest of the world doesn't want to be just like them. I love Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys (even though Bob was born in Oklahoma). Austin is fun, except the local adulation of Stevie Ray Vaughan is a little over the top. I dig Ding Dong Daddy Days in Dumas.
Well, I believe Austin is considered to be either a blight on the by-God greatness of Texas in general, or an oasis of sanity in a sea of oversized self-importance. Depending on whether you are Texan or functioning with an education above the 8th grade, respectively.

Chavez said:
Well, I believe Austin is considered to be either a blight on the by-God greatness of Texas in general, or an oasis of sanity in a sea of oversized self-importance.
Well, we'll be staying in an Austin yuppie suburb where the demographics are astonishingly multi-racial but decisively conservative Christian. Except for my mom, who says she doesn't go to church because her sleeping would just embarrass the rest of the family.

:D :D :D
darwin.jpg

Hella howdy doo bob. Texas is a great place to be from.
Far away from.
dc

I was born and raised in Texas and we were never taught intelligent design in school.
Biology here is the same everywhere

I am from Texas and they taught the evolution theory in all of my biology classes growing up. Also, for those out there that do believe in creation by God, why is it so hard to see evolution as part of that? Nothing is more intelligent as a creation that could change and adapt.

Reactions: SierraSlim
Texans are like New Yorkers with a southern drawl. I like them. Almost every state is different. There are oddities and things that they think are normal that are not in other areas. If you want to see weird go to California. Different parts are fairly normal but some are just off the chart odd. I think it is kind of cool how the states are so different from each other. A friend of mine is from Michigan some of the things she does is pretty off the wall. She cracks me up.