AMB-IDAHO 2003 Pre-Ride Photos

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Paladin, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    Howdy. I joined Adam and Lee in McCall to scout out some trails for our 3-day epic coming up in
    July. We forced ourselves to stop and take a few photos.

    Regarding the big get-together, I will be posting a comprehensive manifesto soon, with all necessary
    details and information.

    A sampling of the terrain, (though our ride planned for Saturday is *more* spectacular than anything
    shown here):

    http://photos.yahoo.com/cbro77 then click on the AMB-IDAHO McCall Preview folder for some tiny
    little photos. On Friday we rode from 5,000 feet to 7,600, which is where the high-point pictures
    were taken.

    I'll try to post a ride report or two as well. The riding was grand and (if I may be so bold and
    presumptuous) epic.

    Paladin

    Tags:

  2. Technician

    Technician Guest

    Paladin <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > Howdy. I joined Adam and Lee in McCall to scout out some trails for our 3-day epic coming up in
    > July. We forced ourselves to stop and take a few photos.
    >
    > Regarding the big get-together, I will be posting a comprehensive manifesto soon, with all
    > necessary details and information.
    >
    > A sampling of the terrain, (though our ride planned for Saturday is *more* spectacular than
    > anything shown here):
    >
    > http://photos.yahoo.com/cbro77 then click on the AMB-IDAHO McCall Preview folder for some tiny
    > little photos. On Friday we rode from 5,000 feet to 7,600, which is where the high-point pictures
    > were taken.
    >
    > I'll try to post a ride report or two as well. The riding was grand and (if I may be so bold and
    > presumptuous) epic.
    >
    > Paladin

    Damn, now i know i am missing out.
    --
    ~Travis

    http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 28 Jun 2003 23:02:22 -0700, [email protected] (Paladin) wrote:

    >Howdy. I joined Adam and Lee in McCall to scout out some trails for our 3-day epic coming up in
    >July. We forced ourselves to stop and take a few photos.
    >
    >Regarding the big get-together, I will be posting a comprehensive manifesto soon, with all
    >necessary details and information.
    >
    >A sampling of the terrain, (though our ride planned for Saturday is *more* spectacular than
    >anything shown here):
    >
    >http://photos.yahoo.com/cbro77 then click on the AMB-IDAHO McCall Preview folder for some tiny
    >little photos. On Friday we rode from 5,000 feet to 7,600, which is where the high-point pictures
    >were taken.
    >
    >I'll try to post a ride report or two as well. The riding was grand and (if I may be so bold and
    >presumptuous) epic.
    >
    >Paladin

    Beautiful country!

    :-]