AMB-IDAHO 2003 Pre-Ride Photos

Paladin

Guest
Howdy. I joined Adam and Lee in McCall to scout out some trails for our 3-day epic coming up in
July. We forced ourselves to stop and take a few photos.

Regarding the big get-together, I will be posting a comprehensive manifesto soon, with all necessary
details and information.

A sampling of the terrain, (though our ride planned for Saturday is *more* spectacular than anything
shown here):

http://photos.yahoo.com/cbro77 then click on the AMB-IDAHO McCall Preview folder for some tiny
little photos. On Friday we rode from 5,000 feet to 7,600, which is where the high-point pictures
were taken.

I'll try to post a ride report or two as well. The riding was grand and (if I may be so bold and
presumptuous) epic.

Paladin

Paladin <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> Howdy. I joined Adam and Lee in McCall to scout out some trails for our 3-day epic coming up in
> July. We forced ourselves to stop and take a few photos.
>
> Regarding the big get-together, I will be posting a comprehensive manifesto soon, with all
> necessary details and information.
>
> A sampling of the terrain, (though our ride planned for Saturday is *more* spectacular than
> anything shown here):
>
> http://photos.yahoo.com/cbro77 then click on the AMB-IDAHO McCall Preview folder for some tiny
> little photos. On Friday we rode from 5,000 feet to 7,600, which is where the high-point pictures
> were taken.
>
> I'll try to post a ride report or two as well. The riding was grand and (if I may be so bold and
> presumptuous) epic.
>
> Paladin

Damn, now i know i am missing out.
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

On 28 Jun 2003 23:02:22 -0700, [email protected] (Paladin) wrote:

>Howdy. I joined Adam and Lee in McCall to scout out some trails for our 3-day epic coming up in
>July. We forced ourselves to stop and take a few photos.
>
>Regarding the big get-together, I will be posting a comprehensive manifesto soon, with all
>necessary details and information.
>
>A sampling of the terrain, (though our ride planned for Saturday is *more* spectacular than
>anything shown here):
>
>http://photos.yahoo.com/cbro77 then click on the AMB-IDAHO McCall Preview folder for some tiny
>little photos. On Friday we rode from 5,000 feet to 7,600, which is where the high-point pictures
>were taken.
>
>I'll try to post a ride report or two as well. The riding was grand and (if I may be so bold and
>presumptuous) epic.
>
>Paladin

Beautiful country!

:-]