An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

gplama said:
Winnarr!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111500
Congratulations!

Have to wait an see if the helmet debate flares up again to see if we get to 1000.
Just need some morons from the anti-helmet brigade to make a comment and we'll be on our way!
:p

Treadly said:
Congratulations!

Have to wait an see if the helmet debate flares up again to see if we get to 1000.
Just need some morons from the anti-helmet brigade to make a comment and we'll be on our way!
:p
Helmets are the cause of all the worlds problems including but not limited to: poverty, disease, climate change, war, racism, taxes, interest rates, slavery, speed cameras, politicians, and shannon noll.

How's that?

SomeGuy <[email protected]> wrote:
> Helmets are the cause of all the worlds problems including but not
> limited to: poverty, disease, climate change, war, racism, taxes,
> interest rates, slavery, speed cameras, politicians, and shannon noll.

Do you have any evidence for those statements?

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 18:10:10 +1000, [email protected]
(Peter) wrote:

>Do you have any evidence for those statements?

Citing:

Peter said:
SomeGuy <[email protected]> wrote:
> Helmets are the cause of all the worlds problems including but not
> limited to: poverty, disease, climate change, war, racism, taxes,
> interest rates, slavery, speed cameras, politicians, and shannon noll.

Do you have any evidence for those statements?

Woohoo, handbags at ten paces!

Stoush! Stoush! Stoush!

On Apr 5, 6:23 pm, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.2ok...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Peter Wrote:
>
> > SomeGuy <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Helmets are the cause of all the worlds problems including but not
> > > limited to: poverty, disease, climate change, war, racism, taxes,
> > > interest rates, slavery, speed cameras, politicians, and shannon

> > noll.

> > Do you have any evidence for those statements?

> Woohoo, handbags at ten paces!
>
> Stoush! Stoush! Stoush!
>
> --
> cfsmtb

I could be confident that a bicycle helmet was not involved in the
birth of George W Bush. Got an answer for that?

donga

cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote:
> Peter Wrote:
> > SomeGuy <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Helmets are the cause of all the worlds problems including but not
> > > limited to: poverty, disease, climate change, war, racism, taxes,
> > > interest rates, slavery, speed cameras, politicians, and shannon

> > noll.
> > >

> > Do you have any evidence for those statements?

> Woohoo, handbags at ten paces!
>
> Stoush! Stoush! Stoush!

Ok, you may think this is funny but the possibility that Shannon Null is
derived from some sort of interaction with a bicycle helmet is something
that legislators may not have considered.

Now getting back to the topic, I'm having trouble proving that the
square root of six is irrational, anyone have a solution?

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:54:33 +1000, [email protected]
(Peter) wrote:

>Now getting back to the topic, I'm having trouble proving that the
>square root of six is irrational, anyone have a solution?

If it was rational it would ride a bike.

Peter said:
Ok, you may think this is funny but the possibility that Shannon Null is
derived from some sort of interaction with a bicycle helmet is something
that legislators may not have considered.

Shannon is the direct result of a drunken one night stand with a beast of the field. The magical properties of bicycle helmets had nothing to do with his existance.

Aeek said:
at risk of being serious, 3 year old killed by his helmet

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21511435-661,00.html
please who dragged this old dog out of the shed??

Its like pulling the old commodore 64 out of the cupboard. It was fun at the time but once you bring it up again you remember why it was put in the cupboard in the first place.

Helmets: wear one or dont wear one. Two options. Choose one.

On 2007-04-05, byron27 (aka Bruce)

> Aeek Wrote:
>> at risk of being serious, 3 year old killed by his helmet
>>
>> http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21511435-661,00.html

Gah. News stories without a date.

I'm killfiled google searches resulting in slashdot links for that
reason. What's with it with online news archive sites who don't feel
the need to state what date *and year* the event happened?

> please who dragged this old dog out of the shed??
>
> Its like pulling the old commodore 64 out of the cupboard. It was fun
> at the time but once you bring it up again you remember why it was put
> in the cupboard in the first place.

Dude! You heathen! What's wrong with Geos?

--
TimC
All science is either physics or stamp collecting.

On 2007-04-06, SomeGuy (aka Bruce)

> TimC Wrote:
>> On 2007-04-05, byron27 (aka Bruce)
>> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

>> Gah. News stories without a date.

> Isn't it "April 05, 2007 12:00am" (just above the article)? Or have I
> misunderstood you.

It is? Hmmm, now I switch my criticism to css untested in even most
common browsers.

--
TimC
Octopuses don't like astro turf much. That's a *great* piece of trivia

SomeGuy wrote:
> TimC Wrote:
>> On 2007-04-05, byron27 (aka Bruce)
>> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

>> Gah. News stories without a date.

> Isn't it "April 05, 2007 12:00am" (just above the article)? Or have I
> misunderstood you.

"They" changed it to make him appear crazy.

But I know.

Russ.

On Apr 6, 12:07 am, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.2ok...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Peter Wrote:
>

> > Ok, you may think this is funny but the possibility that Shannon Null
> > is
> > derived from some sort of interaction with a bicycle helmet is
> > something
> > that legislators may not have considered.

> Shannon is the direct result of a drunken one night stand with a beast
> of the field. The magical properties of bicycle helmets had nothing to
> do with his existance.
>
> --
> cfsmtb

As you say, magic has nothing to do with Shannon Null - simply bogan
propagation, not magic.

donga

On Apr 5, 1:53 pm, Treadly <Treadly.2oj...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> gplama Wrote:> Winnarr!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111500
>
> Congratulations!
>
> Have to wait an see if the helmet debate flares up again to see if we
> get to 1000.
> Just need some morons from the anti-helmet brigade to make a comment
> and we'll be on our way!
> :p
>
> --
> Treadly

Omigod, someone almost killed Kenny. Riding on Easter Sunday, slippy
wet downhill camber, aerobatics, cracking sound as helmet whacks the
asphalt, several nice big splits in the Limar, but Kenny is OK. Lucky
he owns a bike shop!

Donga