Just to prove that strange people..

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 at 07:13 GMT, hippy (aka Bruce)
> aren't always limited to riding singlespeeds/fixies:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php?id=photos/2004/nov04/surfcity/rb_spirit
> _04_0482_N

Hmmm. There was a streaker yesterday, right near our lunch
spot. Because of my positioning making sure no-one missed the turn, I
think I might have been the only person to see him - no-one else I
talked to saw him.

Damn you hippy - why can't I get the girls flashing their breasts
instead?

Oops. Appears I didn't wash my hands well enough after fiddling with
the chain tonight. If I can't keep the grease off the keyboard, how am
I going to keep the grease out of the cooking?

Kleeneness is next to Godelness.

"DRS" <[email protected]
> If you upgrade to OE6 SP1 with the cumulative update Q331923
> (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;331923) your

links
> won't break (and a whole bunch of other things will be fixed too).

I'll do that...

The link above is outdated though. This one seems okay:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/recommended/q331923/default.asp
or (http://tinyurl.com/2e5i)

Before running this you must install IE6 SP1:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...cb-5e5d-48f5-b02b-20b602228de6&DisplayLang=en
or (http://tinyurl.com/6zjbm)

cheers!
hippy

"TimC" <[email protected]
> Oops. Appears I didn't wash my hands well enough after fiddling with
> the chain tonight. If I can't keep the grease off the keyboard, how am
> I going to keep the grease out of the cooking?

Why on earth would you want to keep the grease OUT
of the cooking?!

hippy
"mmm grease.."

news:[email protected]

[...]

One of the most useful things in that update is you can use ^H to toggle
between "View messages to me" and "View all messages" mode.

--

A: Top-posters.