Another girl on the trails

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Gary S. wrote:
>> On 12 Aug 2005 23:01:09 -0700, "[email protected]"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I my time watching MJV flail in this and other ngs, I think he has
>>> really met his match in Guy Chapman. Guy blows him up every time,
>>> and makes him slink away, defeated.
>>>
>>> It's never been like this - not that I remember, anyway.
>>>

>> Any time Mikie replies with a "yawn" or "did you say something?" it
>> shows that he is incapable of responding. There are also many times he
>> changes the subject or drops the thread.

> Wait a minute, boys. I think Mikie won this one.
>
> I mean, the fact that Chris won't leave his INFANT DAUGHTER in the middle
> of a dirt trail *MUST* mean that mountain biking is dangerous, right?!?
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA...
>
> Bill "can't refute THAT logic" S.

Exactly. I see the light. The miles of skin I have left on trails, the
bruises, and the other assorted injuries I've suffered and I never realized
that there might be some danger to this sport. It's time I took up lawn
bowling or base jumping.

CG

Chris Glidden wrote:

> Exactly. I see the light. The miles of skin I have left on trails, the
> bruises, and the other assorted injuries I've suffered and I never realized
> that there might be some danger to this sport.

You know, the real ***** of it is that most of the injuries I've
received biking have been *on the road*, and that the only serious
injury I've ever had on the trail was so frickin' stoooopid that I
can't even call it a mountain biking injury. I coulda done it if the
bike hadn't been there, just as easily. I was going to take a picture
of a red-tailed hawk on a snag that had a huckleberry bush growing out
of the top. It really would have been a nice nature shot. If I hadn't
have stepped wrong on a downed branch, fallen over and tried to catch
myself with my non-camera-holding hand. That's right, separated
shoulder. No, I have no idea how it could have happened like that, but
it did.

If I'd have gotten the shot, it might have been worth it. Even not
biking for 8 weeks.

But since I didn't get the injury while I was on the bike, technically
it was a hiking accident.

E.P.

..
..> Gary S. wrote:
..>> On 12 Aug 2005 23:01:09 -0700, "[email protected]"
..>> <[email protected]> wrote:
..>>>
..>>> I my time watching MJV flail in this and other ngs, I think he has
..>>> really met his match in Guy Chapman. Guy blows him up every time,
..>>> and makes him slink away, defeated.
..>>>
..>>> It's never been like this - not that I remember, anyway.
..>>>
..>> Any time Mikie replies with a "yawn" or "did you say something?" it
..>> shows that he is incapable of responding. There are also many times he
..>> changes the subject or drops the thread.
..>
..> Wait a minute, boys. I think Mikie won this one.
..>
..> I mean, the fact that Chris won't leave his INFANT DAUGHTER in the middle
..> of a dirt trail *MUST* mean that mountain biking is dangerous, right?!?

Glad you admit it, even though Chris won't.

..> BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA...
..>
..> Bill "can't refute THAT logic" S.
..Exactly. I see the light. The miles of skin I have left on trails, the
..bruises, and the other assorted injuries I've suffered and I never realized
..that there might be some danger to this sport. It's time I took up lawn
..bowling or base jumping.
..
..CG
..

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:39:35 -0700, "Chris Glidden"
> <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> .
> ."Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message
> .news:[email protected]...
> .> Gary S. wrote:
> .>> On 12 Aug 2005 23:01:09 -0700, "[email protected]"
> .>> <[email protected]> wrote:
> .>>>
> .>>> I my time watching MJV flail in this and other ngs, I think he has
> .>>> really met his match in Guy Chapman. Guy blows him up every time,
> .>>> and makes him slink away, defeated.
> .>>>
> .>>> It's never been like this - not that I remember, anyway.
> .>>>
> .>> Any time Mikie replies with a "yawn" or "did you say something?" it
> .>> shows that he is incapable of responding. There are also many times he
> .>> changes the subject or drops the thread.
> .>
> .> Wait a minute, boys. I think Mikie won this one.
> .>
> .> I mean, the fact that Chris won't leave his INFANT DAUGHTER in the
> middle
> .> of a dirt trail *MUST* mean that mountain biking is dangerous, right?!?
>
> Glad you admit it, even though Chris won't.

Sarcasm is totally lost on you, isn't it?

> .> BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA...
> .>
> .> Bill "can't refute THAT logic" S.
> .Exactly. I see the light. The miles of skin I have left on trails, the
> .bruises, and the other assorted injuries I've suffered and I never
> realized
> .that there might be some danger to this sport. It's time I took up lawn
> .bowling or base jumping.
> .
> .CG
> .
>
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

In article <[email protected]>,
Gary S. <Idontwantspam@net> wrote:
>Mikie

>changes the subject or drops the thread.

Every one changes the subject. They just don't change the Subject: line
or other parts of the header.