Another girl on the trails

Are you on some free time off for good behavior, or did you escape again?

> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:18:48 -0700, "Chris Glidden"
> <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> .Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible.
>
> Good. Leave her on a trail & see how long she survives, since you guys
> think
> that mountain biking is harmless.
>
> Daughter #2 (Alexis Makai)
> .was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's very
> .healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
> .
> .CG
> .
>
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

How sad that your reply was not a surprise to me. Completely idiotic as
usual.

> [...]

> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

How sad that your reply was not a surprise to me. Completely idiotic as
usual.

> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:18:48 -0700, "Chris Glidden"
> <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> .Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible.
>
> Good. Leave her on a trail & see how long she survives, since you guys
> think
> that mountain biking is harmless.
>
> Daughter #2 (Alexis Makai)
> .was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's very
> .healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
> .
> .CG
> .
>
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

How sad that your reply was not a surprise to me. Completely idiotic as

I submit that on or about Wed, 27 Jul 2005 01:10:18 GMT, the person
known to the court as Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> made a
statement (<[email protected]> in Your
Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

>.Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible.

>Good. Leave her on a trail & see how long she survives, since you guys think
>that mountain biking is harmless.

You are Roger Irrelevant & I claim my five pounds.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

"Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis

Makai)
> was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's very
> healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
>
> CG

Missed this before - congrats to the baby, you and Mrs. CG too! ',;~}~

Shaun aRe
--
May all your wishes be both wise and fulfilled.

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:28:48 -0700, "Chris Glidden" <[email protected]>
wrote:

..
.."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..news:[email protected]...
..> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:18:48 -0700, "Chris Glidden"
..> <[email protected]>
..> wrote:
..>
..> .Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible.
..>
..> Good. Leave her on a trail & see how long she survives, since you guys
..> think
..> that mountain biking is harmless.
..>
..> Daughter #2 (Alexis Makai)
..> .was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's very
..> .healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
..> .
..> .CG
..> .
..>
..> ===
..> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
..> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
..> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..>
..> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
..
..How sad that your reply was not a surprise to me. Completely idiotic as
..usual.

The truth hurts, huh?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:28:48 -0700, "Chris Glidden"
> <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> .
> ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> .news:[email protected]...
> .> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:18:48 -0700, "Chris Glidden"
> .> <[email protected]>
> .> wrote:
> .>
> .> .Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible.
> .>
> .> Good. Leave her on a trail & see how long she survives, since you guys
> .> think
> .> that mountain biking is harmless.
> .>
> .> Daughter #2 (Alexis Makai)
> .> .was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's very
> .> .healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
> .> .
> .> .CG
> .> .
> .>
> .> ===
> .> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
> .> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
> .> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
> .>
> .> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
> .
> .How sad that your reply was not a surprise to me. Completely idiotic as
> .usual.
>
> The truth hurts, huh?

No, I knew you were an idiot a long time ago, and while the truth of it did
hurt initially I've come to terms with it. As far as leaving an infant by
herself anywhere, including a trail that would be just plain stupid. Not
because mountain biking is or sin't dangerous, but because you don't leave
infants alone anywhere. I can see (and thank God) why you never became a
parent.

Happy trails Mike,

CG

"Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis
> Makai) was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's
> very healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
>
> CG

Thank you everyone for the kind words. It's an amazing thing. Now I just
have to figure out how to juggle 2 kids, a wife, a job AND mountain biking.
Maybe I could give up the job....

Thanks again to my AM-B family.

CG

> Good. Leave her on a trail & see how long she survives, since you guys
> think
> that mountain biking is harmless.

Even better, leave her in Vandeman's yard and let his free-roaming cat
sharpen it's claws.
Or let Vandeman babysit so she can learn first hand what the definition of
"stupidity" is.

Mt biking is harmless - stupidity, hatred, and bigotry are dangerous.

"My lip hurts from the troll bait, but couldn't resist"

Chris Glidden wrote:
> Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis Makai)
> was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's very
> healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
>
> CG

Congrats Chris. More chicks on the trail is always a good thing :)
My rr's are just getting to the point where they're interested in bikes
(1 daughter, 1 son) -very cool!

Shawn

> .How sad that your reply was not a surprise to me. Completely idiotic as
> .usual.
>
> The truth hurts, huh?

The truth is, you're an idiot. No, it doesn't hurt at all.

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:13:43 -0700, "Chris Glidden" <[email protected]>
wrote:

..
.."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..news:[email protected]...
..> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:28:48 -0700, "Chris Glidden"
..> <[email protected]>
..> wrote:
..>
..> .
..> ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..> .news:[email protected]...
..> .> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:18:48 -0700, "Chris Glidden"
..> .> <[email protected]>
..> .> wrote:
..> .>
..> .> .Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible.
..> .>
..> .> Good. Leave her on a trail & see how long she survives, since you guys
..> .> think
..> .> that mountain biking is harmless.
..> .>
..> .> Daughter #2 (Alexis Makai)
..> .> .was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's very
..> .> .healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
..> .> .
..> .> .CG
..> .> .
..> .>
..> .> ===
[...]

I didn't say anthing about leaving her alone. I suggested leaving her on the
trail, where she'd be subject to the same danger from mountain biking that
wildlife & other trail users are subjected to EVERY DAY -- something you have
obviously never thought of.

I can see (and thank God) why you never became a
..parent.
..
..Happy trails Mike,
..
..CG
..

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

rOn Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:16:35 -0700, "Chris Glidden" <[email protected]>
wrote:

..
.."Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..news:N99Fe.130343$Qo.122843@fed1read01...
..> Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis
..> Makai) was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's
..> very healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
..>
..> CG
..>
..Thank you everyone for the kind words. It's an amazing thing. Now I just
..have to figure out how to juggle 2 kids, a wife, a job AND mountain biking.

That's a no-brainer, for someone with a brain. You obviously are mentally
challenged, probably due to too many falls onto your head.

..Maybe I could give up the job....
..

> No, I knew you were an idiot a long time ago, and while the truth of it
> did hurt initially I've come to terms with it. As far as leaving an
> infant by herself anywhere, including a trail that would be just plain
> stupid. Not because mountain biking is or sin't dangerous, but because
> you don't leave infants alone anywhere. I can see (and thank God) why you
> never became a parent.
>
> Happy trails Mike,
>
> CG

Don't worry about Mike becoming a parent, his personality is very effective
birth control