Another girl on the trails

On 2005-07-25, Chris Glidden penned:
> Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis
> Makai) was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz.
> She's very healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
>
> CG

Congrats!

--
monique

"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
-- Mark Twain

Chris Glidden wrote:
> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Chris Glidden wrote:
>>
>>>Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis
>>>Makai) was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's
>>>very healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
>>>
>>>CG

>>Wow 9 pounds!!!!!!!
>>
>>Congrats and God bless! You owe your wife a nice present for pushing that
>>out (or did she).
>>
>>--
>>o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>>www.schnauzers.ws

> Thanks Mitch. She's a big one alright and yup she was pushed out. 14 hours
> of labor but only half an hour of actual pushing. Amazing stuff.
>
> CG

Man, my wife had 23 Hours of labor and then we did an emergency
c-section anyway! We should have saved some time and misery and just
gone for that first!

Hope you've stocked up on sleep!

Matt

MattB wrote:
> Chris Glidden wrote:
>
>> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Wow 9 pounds!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> Congrats and God bless! You owe your wife a nice present for pushing
>>> that out (or did she).
>>>
>>> --
>>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>>> www.schnauzers.ws

>> Thanks Mitch. She's a big one alright and yup she was pushed out. 14
>> hours of labor but only half an hour of actual pushing. Amazing stuff.
>>
>> CG
>>

> Man, my wife had 23 Hours of labor and then we did an emergency
> c-section anyway! We should have saved some time and misery and just
> gone for that first!
>
> Hope you've stocked up on sleep!
>
> Matt

Same here and went the easy option on the second one.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> MattB wrote:
>> Chris Glidden wrote:
>>
>>> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Thanks Mitch. She's a big one alright and yup she was pushed out. 14
>>> hours of labor but only half an hour of actual pushing. Amazing
>>> stuff. CG
>>>

>> Man, my wife had 23 Hours of labor and then we did an emergency
>> c-section anyway! We should have saved some time and misery and just
>> gone for that first!
>>
>> Hope you've stocked up on sleep!
>>
>> Matt

> Same here and went the easy option on the second one.

What's the easy option? I popped both mine out like a peasant woman, that's
the easy option. C- section recovery is anything *but* easy.

Anyway, congrats Chris. The cliche is my how fast they grow, but with one
going off to college in about a month, it's all too true.

Penny