Anti war protest. Stop using US made MTB parts

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Gazzer, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    As a protest against US warmongering, remove US made components from your bike and send them to me
    for safe disposal.

    cheers G

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    gazzer <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > As a protest against US warmongering, remove US made components from your bike and send them to me
    > for safe disposal.
    >
    > cheers G

    You already have my US made bike parts Gazzer ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  3. Smokin Joker

    Smokin Joker Guest

    screw off buddie and get real obviously saddam has the weapons that he promised that he didnt have
    so go ride your forgin junk and keep your politics to yourself.

    Later Smokin Joker

    "gazzer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > As a protest against US warmongering, remove US made components from your bike and send them to me
    > for safe disposal.
    >
    > cheers G

  4. On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:28:09 +0000, Smokin Joker did issue forth:

    > screw off buddie and get real obviously saddam has the weapons that he promised that he didnt have
    > so go ride your forgin junk and keep your politics to yourself.

    http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=satire

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:28:09 +0000, Smokin Joker did issue forth:
    >
    > > screw off buddie and get real obviously saddam has the weapons that he promised that he didnt
    > > have so go ride your forgin junk and keep your politics to yourself.
    >
    > http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=satire

    Huw - why waste yer time? They'll never get it, people like Smokin' Jerker, not from a definition,
    not from half a life time of evening classes, not from a brain transplant. Everyone knows that
    satire, sarcasm, and iron(m)y(pants) is strictly smart people stuff, and this guy can't even use
    punctuation.

    Shaun aRe

  6. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Smokin Joker wrote:
    > screw off buddie and get real obviously saddam has the weapons that he promised that he didnt have
    > so go ride your forgin junk and keep your politics to yourself.

    'Forgin junk'? I'm wondering if that's a clever play on words, or whether you're just a retard who
    can't spell.

    Quite frankly, after a second read, I'm now wondering why it took me so long to decide...

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Smokin Joker wrote:
    > > screw off buddie and get real obviously saddam has the weapons that he promised that he didnt
    > > have so go ride your forgin junk and keep your politics to yourself.
    >
    > 'Forgin junk'? I'm wondering if that's a clever play on words, or whether you're just a retard who
    > can't spell.
    >
    > Quite frankly, after a second read, I'm now wondering why it took me so long to decide...

    Prolly summink to do with that 'retard' word you just used ',;~P````````

    Shaun aRe

  8. Smokin Joker

    Smokin Joker Guest

    how about just cant type.... now if your are done witht he 2nd grade name callin get to the
    point.....

    > Smokin Joker wrote:
    > > screw off buddie and get real obviously saddam has the weapons that he promised that he didnt
    > > have so go ride your forgin junk and keep your politics to yourself.
    >
    > 'Forgin junk'? I'm wondering if that's a clever play on words, or whether you're just a retard who
    > can't spell.
    >
    > Quite frankly, after a second read, I'm now wondering why it took me so long to decide...
    >
    > --
    > a.m-b FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/ambfaq.htm
    >
    > a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

  9. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Smokin Joker wrote:
    > how about just cant type.... now if your are done witht he 2nd grade name callin get to the
    > point.....

    Turn on your spell check and get a copy of "Mavis Beacon" or "Type to Learn". The 4th graders use
    that one; I should think you might be able to also.

    Penny

  10. Smokin Joker

    Smokin Joker Guest

    If this was an attempt at humor then it was a very poor one and I apologize. I am just so tired of
    the anti American rhetoric. There is just so much of it as soon as I read it I am on the defense.

    Is that spelling and punctuation better for all of you Rhodes Scholars?

    Later Smokin Joker

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:28:09 +0000, Smokin Joker did issue forth:
    >
    > > screw off buddie and get real obviously saddam has the weapons that he promised that he didnt
    > > have so go ride your forgin junk and keep your politics to yourself.
    >
    > http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=satire
    >
    > --
    > Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

  11. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Smokin Joker wrote:
    > If this was an attempt at humor then it was a very poor one and I apologize. I am just so tired of
    > the anti American rhetoric. There is just so much of it as soon as I read it I am on the defense.
    >
    > Is that spelling and punctuation better for all of you Rhodes Scholars?

    sure but why don't you read the FAQ and find out why top posting is so annoying. And after you've
    done that, how about a post with some BIKING content?

    penny

  12. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > how about just cant type.... now if your are done witht he 2nd grade name callin get to the
    > point.....

    All you need to do is reread your post and correct errors before you hit "send".

    And if you dislike name calling, unfortunately you're in the wrong newsgroup.

  13. Smokin Joker

    Smokin Joker Guest

    Maybe you should read the FAQ and tell me where it says why top posting is so annoying......1-3.2
    only says "Don't top post" the rest of it is referring to quoting what was said in the last post....
    Personally I find it a pain to scroll down 3 pages to get to a 1 line reply... As far as BIKING
    content I didn't start this thread..... Now go get out your dildo and lighten up a little!!!!

    Smokin Joker

    > Smokin Joker wrote:
    > > If this was an attempt at humor then it was a very poor one and I apologize. I am just so tired
    > > of the anti American rhetoric. There is just so much of it as soon as I read it I am on the
    > > defense.
    > >
    > > Is that spelling and punctuation better for all of you Rhodes Scholars?
    > >

    > sure but why don't you read the FAQ and find out why top posting is so annoying. And after you've
    > done that, how about a post with some BIKING content?
    >
    > penny

  14. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Smokin Joker wrote:
    > Maybe you should read the FAQ and tell me where it says why top posting is so annoying......1-3.2
    > only says "Don't top post" the rest of it is referring to quoting what was said in the last
    > post.... Personally I find it a pain to scroll down 3 pages to get to a 1 line reply... As far as
    > BIKING content I didn't start this thread..... Now go get out your dildo and lighten up a
    > little!!!!

    Blah blah blah, you've been banned. Bye bye.

    GOD

  15. Smokin Joker

    Smokin Joker Guest

    boo hoo "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Smokin Joker wrote:
    > > Maybe you should read the FAQ and tell me where it says why top posting
    is
    > > so annoying......1-3.2 only says "Don't top post" the rest of it is referring to quoting what
    > > was said in the last post.... Personally I
    find it
    > > a pain to scroll down 3 pages to get to a 1 line reply... As far as
    BIKING
    > > content I didn't start this thread..... Now go get out your dildo and lighten up a little!!!!
    > >

    > Blah blah blah, you've been banned. Bye bye.
    >
    > GOD
    >
    > --
    > "Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late, the battles we fought were long and
    > hard, just not to be consumed by rock n' roll..." - The Mekons

  16. Smokin Joker

    Smokin Joker Guest

    OH NOOOOO what am i gonna do now???? crap i might as well go kill myself

    > Smokin Joker wrote:
    > > Maybe you should read the FAQ and tell me where it says why top posting
    is
    > > so annoying......1-3.2 only says "Don't top post" the rest of it is referring to quoting what
    > > was said in the last post.... Personally I
    find it
    > > a pain to scroll down 3 pages to get to a 1 line reply... As far as
    BIKING
    > > content I didn't start this thread..... Now go get out your dildo and lighten up a little!!!!
    > >

    > Blah blah blah, you've been banned. Bye bye.
    >
    > GOD
    >
    > --
    > "Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late, the battles we fought were long and
    > hard, just not to be consumed by rock n' roll..." - The Mekons

  17. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Smokin Joker wrote:
    > OH NOOOOO what am i gonna do now???? crap i might as well go kill myself

    Travis, is that you?

  18. Smokin Joker

    Smokin Joker Guest

    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehe good luck tryin

    "Smokin Joker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]...
    > boo hoo "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Smokin Joker wrote:
    > > > Maybe you should read the FAQ and tell me where it says why top
    posting
    > is
    > > > so annoying......1-3.2 only says "Don't top post" the rest of it is referring to quoting what
    > > > was said in the last post.... Personally I
    > find it
    > > > a pain to scroll down 3 pages to get to a 1 line reply... As far as
    > BIKING
    > > > content I didn't start this thread..... Now go get out your dildo and lighten up a little!!!!
    > > >

    > > Blah blah blah, you've been banned. Bye bye.
    > >
    > > GOD
    > >
    > > --
    > > "Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late, the battles we fought were long and
    > > hard, just not to be consumed by rock n' roll..." - The Mekons

  19. On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:03:50 +0000, Smokin Joker did issue forth:

    > OH NOOOOO what am i gonna do now???? crap i might as well go kill myself

    Can you do it in the most amusing way possible and get someone to post pictures on the web please?

    Cheers.

  20. Smokin Joker

    Smokin Joker Guest

    Sure have any ideas??? Maybe shove a hydration pack over my head, stick my wrists in my chain? About
    the best I could come up with under all the stress I have right now.......

    news:[email protected]...