ANybody used this yet?

runningvato

Jul 11, 2004
I just downloaded and installed power agent 5.0 from cyclops' website but cannot get the "upload" feature to work. WHen i try to go to the website to create a username/password, my browser says that page does not exist. Has anybody here succesfully used this feature and able to give me some pointers?

-Ryan

runningvato said:
I just downloaded and installed power agent 5.0 from cyclops' website but cannot get the "upload" feature to work. WHen i try to go to the website to create a username/password, my browser says that page does not exist. Has anybody here succesfully used this feature and able to give me some pointers?

-Ryan
Ryan,

I contacted the company - the rep stated the PA 5.0 wasn't 100% finished. They blew their internal due date a month or so and are still working the kinks out. Once they get it all ironed out you will be able to get a password, upload, and all that jazz. Hold tight :) I'm sure they'll get it done.

HR

I just downloaded their software and still has the same problem... anyone heard anything lately?

Thanks.

Silly question then: when I attempted to "upload" some files it placed them in the apps outbox and gave the "page does not exist" error.

Now my files are stuck in the outbox and can't be moved anywhere.

How do I get them back?

DanP said:
Thanks.

Silly question then: when I attempted to "upload" some files it placed them in the apps outbox and gave the "page does not exist" error.

Now my files are stuck in the outbox and can't be moved anywhere.

How do I get them back?

Ummm. not sure... yet. Can they not be dragged back?

Ric

ric_stern/RST said:
Ummm. not sure... yet. Can they not be dragged back?

Ric

No, funny as that sounds, they are some sort of strange transition state and any actions results in an error msg.

I'll see if it lets me export / delete / reimport... would hate to lose my first baseline rides.

But maybe its just time that I take a look at Cycling Peaks.

DanP said:
No, funny as that sounds, they are some sort of strange transition state and any actions results in an error msg.

I'll see if it lets me export / delete / reimport... would hate to lose my first baseline rides.

But maybe its just time that I take a look at Cycling Peaks.

A very good idea - even when functional the Power Agent app is not a patch on CP.