Are Assos Shorts **** ?

EasyDoesIt

Apr 11, 2005
I bought a pair of Assos F1 Mille short a few months ago problem is i'm finding them VERY uncomfortable. I've a pair of cheap shorts that i had before i got the assos ones and over 3hr spins i'm finding these more comfortable than the assos ones !!! Anyone else find this or have i just got an abnormal **** ?

EasyDoesIt

P.S. my saddle height is correct and i assume it can't be the saddle (Rolls) cos if it was then i'd still be uncomfortable with the cheap shorts.

I love my Assos. I've had my bib shorts and bib knickers for a couple years and they still feel like they did when I first bought them. Maybe you could try some of their other models? Do you use chamois creme? It makes a world of difference.

My junior development team is sponsored by Pacitimo so I have never tried a

pair of Asso's, but Pacitimo makes awesome skinsuits,shorts and jerseys.

P.S:The Asso's Chamois Cream is a really great product, it completely stops friction which means no saddle sores.

Yeah i use the cream and i still don't find them as good as i thought they'd be. I'm using other cheap shorts at the moment gonna use them for a few weeks then go back to the Assos to see if they're any better,