Armstrong On Schedule For Master Fattie-dom

wimpyVO2

Guest
The expected and anticipated transformation of Lance Armstrong from
Grand Tour athlete to Master Fatty is happening right on schedule:

RAGBRAI EASY AS PIE
Lance Fever continues on the road to Marengo
July 28, 2006

MARENGO -- Enduring a slight drizzle, fog and humidity, Lance Armstrong
made quick work of the 77-mile RAGBRAI route Thursday.

He stopped for coconut cream pie in Sully in the morning, skipped the
century loop, reportedly visited Mr. Pork Chop near noon and pounded a
beer in Montezuma, before departing in a vehicle after reaching
Marengo.

"It was pretty good," Armstrong said of the pie before leaving
Montezuma.

wimpyVO2 wrote:

> RAGBRAI EASY AS PIE
> Lance Fever continues on the road to Marengo
> July 28, 2006

Oops, I omitted the source. Apologies to the Iowa City Press-Citizen

http://tinyurl.com/j3kpa

Calorie-wise, that's probably no different than what he'd eat during a race,
dumbass.

wimpyVO2 wrote:
:: The expected and anticipated transformation of Lance Armstrong from
:: Grand Tour athlete to Master Fatty is happening right on schedule:
::

Op Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:52:45 -0400, schreef Roger Zoul:

> Calorie-wise, that's probably no different than what he'd eat during a
> race, dumbass.

But he isn't racing anymore, is he?