Bar tape patterns

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Bikegeek, Feb 21, 2003.

  1. Bikegeek

    Bikegeek Guest

    Does anyone have any info on wrapping bars with 2 tape colors to get a diamond pattern fronm it?

    I remember an article in Bicycling years back but can't find it in the pile of old issues.

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Chsb

    Chsb Guest

    go to Rivendell.com Rivendell Reader, it's in there somewhere. I like.

    BikeGeek wrote:

    > Does anyone have any info on wrapping bars with 2 tape colors to get a diamond pattern fronm it?
    >
    > I remember an article in Bicycling years back but can't find it in the pile of old issues.
    >
    > Thanks.

  3. It was actually an addition to Bicycling magazine. A small 8 or 10 page maintenance manual that had
    taping with that pattern in it. I think I still have it if you don't find it I can scan and e-mail
    it. Let me know........have to do some digging around to find it.

    Frank

    "BikeGeek" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone have any info on wrapping bars with 2 tape colors to get a diamond pattern fronm it?
    >
    > I remember an article in Bicycling years back but can't find it in the
    pile
    > of old issues.
    >
    > Thanks.

  4. Roy Drink

    Roy Drink Guest

  5. Bikegeek

    Bikegeek Guest

  6. Bikegeek

    Bikegeek Guest

    I'm gonna be a pain and ask you to scan that. I spent too much time foolin with it and I think I
    need more visual aid ;-).

    Thanks.