Bar tape patterns

Bikegeek

Guest
Does anyone have any info on wrapping bars with 2 tape colors to get a diamond pattern fronm it?

I remember an article in Bicycling years back but can't find it in the pile of old issues.

Thanks.

go to Rivendell.com Rivendell Reader, it's in there somewhere. I like.

BikeGeek wrote:

> Does anyone have any info on wrapping bars with 2 tape colors to get a diamond pattern fronm it?
>
> I remember an article in Bicycling years back but can't find it in the pile of old issues.
>
> Thanks.

It was actually an addition to Bicycling magazine. A small 8 or 10 page maintenance manual that had
taping with that pattern in it. I think I still have it if you don't find it I can scan and e-mail
it. Let me know........have to do some digging around to find it.

Frank

"BikeGeek" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone have any info on wrapping bars with 2 tape colors to get a diamond pattern fronm it?
>
> I remember an article in Bicycling years back but can't find it in the
pile
> of old issues.
>
> Thanks.

I'm gonna be a pain and ask you to scan that. I spent too much time foolin with it and I think I
need more visual aid ;-).

Thanks.