Barnetts chapter 38 up!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jon Bond, Jun 6, 2003.

  1. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    Tags:

  2. Superslinky

    Superslinky Guest

  3. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    "SuperSlinky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Jon Bond said...
    >
    > > Forks and Rear shocks.
    > >
    > > http://www.specialized.com/OA_MEDIA/pdf/barnett.pdf
    > >
    > > 1-38, score.
    > >
    > > Jon Bond
    >
    > I've had it for a few days now. If I had known it was news, I would have posted a link.

    Heh. Don't sweat it. Maybe you haven't figured out what's newsworthy yet, but at least you've
    learned how to toot your own horn.

    -John Morgan

  4. Mudhead

    Mudhead Guest

    On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 04:35:15 GMT, "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Forks and Rear shocks.
    >
    >http://www.specialized.com/OA_MEDIA/pdf/barnett.pdf
    >
    >1-38, score.
    >
    >Jon Bond

    Good work Jon, I was going to post the heads up but you beat me.

    It's a great chapter for '00 and older suspensions.

    Any one know a cheap source for the up to date manual?

    MUD

  5. Superslinky

    Superslinky Guest

    John Morgan said...

    > Heh. Don't sweat it. Maybe you haven't figured out what's newsworthy yet, but at least you've
    > learned how to toot your own horn.
    >
    > -John Morgan

    Pot. Kettle. Black.

  6. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    "SuperSlinky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > John Morgan said...
    >
    > > Heh. Don't sweat it. Maybe you haven't figured out what's newsworthy
    yet,
    > > but at least you've learned how to toot your own horn.
    > >
    > > -John Morgan
    >
    > Pot. Kettle. Black.

    Awesome. I like this game... let me try one.

    Newb. Since April. STFU.

    -John Morgan

  7. Superslinky

    Superslinky Guest

    John Morgan said...

    > Awesome. I like this game... let me try one.
    >
    > Newb. Since April. STFU.

    You're an obnoxious little cretin, aren't you? This is an 'alt' newsgroup, Einstein. Anyone can post
    here without your permission, approval, or anything of the kind. But do continue. The more you post
    bullshit like the above, the stupider you look.

  8. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    > John Morgan said...
    >
    > > Awesome. I like this game... let me try one.
    > >
    > > Newb. Since April. STFU.
    >
    > You're an obnoxious little cretin, aren't you? This is an 'alt' newsgroup, Einstein. Anyone can
    > post here without your permission, approval, or anything of the kind. But do continue. The more
    > you post bullshit like the above, the stupider you look.

    Hmm. Obnoxious. Cretin. I guess I can live with that. Now calling me Einstein, that's an insult I
    will not stand for, junior! hahaha. I can't believe you're falling back on the 'alt' definition
    already. You don't have a lot of ammo do you? You even pull out the old "the more you <insert verb
    here> the dumber you look" routine... well, I don't see the logic in it,
    but if it applies to me for what I've said, it probably applies to you for the same reasons.

    Welcome to alt.mountain-bike.

    -John Morgan

  9. Superslinky

    Superslinky Guest

    John Morgan said...

    > Hmm. Obnoxious. Cretin. I guess I can live with that. Now calling me Einstein, that's an insult I
    > will not stand for, junior! hahaha. I can't believe you're falling back on the 'alt' definition
    > already. You don't have a lot of ammo do you? You even pull out the old "the more you <insert verb
    > here> the dumber you look" routine... well, I don't see the logic in it,
    > but if it applies to me for what I've said, it probably applies to you for the same reasons.
    >
    > Welcome to alt.mountain-bike.

    Whatever. The welcome is a little late, since I have been posting off and on for 2 months now, as
    you pointed out. But what the hey, better late than never.