Benefits of Fat Burners

Aaronmac

Dec 21, 2009
For many people, fat burners have a negative reputation. This is primarily due to the controversy over, and subsequent ban on, the stimulant Ephedra, which was once taken as a thermogenic to stimulate fat loss. However, there are many great products on the market that do not contain Ephedra and do not have adverse health effects.

The majority of fat burners work by supplying your body with ingredients that boost your metabolism. Since your metabolism is the rate at which your body burns calories, the higher it is results in more calories burned. In addition, many fat burners generally supply you with some form of energy increase. When you have more energy, you can push yourself a little harder in the gym and, therefore, burn more calories. Some fat burners act as a diuretic too which means that it helps your body shed water. This helps give the appearance that you’ve lost a few pounds but it really doesn’t do much except for professional body builders who want to look ripped for a competition. Additionally, there are some fat burners that help to control your appetite. If you are eating less, you’re likely to drop some weight. Because every fat burner works differently, it is important that you research each brand that you’re interested in to make sure you’re buying one that does exactly what you want it to.

Fat burners provide several benefits. The main benefit, of course, is that they help your body burn fat. By raising your body temperature, your metabolism increases. It is important to mention that fat burners will most likely not do much unless you complement them with exercise. If you just plan to take them without exercising, you’re better off saving your money. Many people who take these health supplements also report feeling more energy throughout the day as well as a greater ability to control food cravings.

If you choose a good product, you’re not likely to experience many side effects. However, if you have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease, you should consult your doctor before taking any of these nutritional products as they may increase your blood pressure or heart rate. Some people report feeling jittery or anxiety. This is most likely a result of taking too much of the product. Some also report difficulty sleeping. In order to avoid trouble sleeping, these health products should not be taken late in the day.

If you’re looking for a quick fix to get in shape, a fat burner is not going to help you. Fat burners should be used to supplement a healthy lifestyle. Combined with eating well and working out, fat burners can help you achieve your goal to look better and be more fit.

I take a fat burner almost every day, IT'S CALLED A BIKE!!!!

All fat burners are is expensive caffeine you can get cheap by drinking a cup of espresso, or green tea with caffeine, at least doing that way you know what your ingesting and paying a lot less for it. There has been NO clinical proof that fat burners work. But if your dead set in taking this baloney then see a doctor first and ask him/her before taking it.

I have taken Hydroxycut before - it definitely gave me loads of extra energy - it also made my heart pound like a mofo and made me have to take a **** every 20 minutes

Like the poster said above - I take a fat burner very day - a bike!

stick to that!

By any scientific measure there is no such thing as a "fat burner" chemical that is safe to use. Over and over through the years this or that chemical has been marketed only to later be shown to be either useless or dangerous.

How to become fit is no secret. If a person becomes fit they will not have any excess fat.

Fat burners are not that good. Excessive caffeine intake has pretty bad effects on the body, addiction, diuretic and in extreme cases, middle-aged bone loss. Best way to boost metabolism, when you're feeling tired, rip out 20 squats. That kick starts the metabolism.

sufiankane said:
Fat burners are not that good. Excessive caffeine intake has pretty bad effects on the body, addiction, diuretic and in extreme cases, middle-aged bone loss. Best way to boost metabolism, when you're feeling tired, rip out 20 squats. That kick starts the metabolism.

Caffeine in the natural form of coffee is not bad for you at all as long as it's not excessive. In fact studies show that coffee will increase your health making you less susceptible to colds, and making your regular along with a slew of other healthy benefits.

Read this from WebMD: Health Benefits of Coffee - WebMD

And this from ABC news: Study: Drinking Coffee Has Health Benefits - ABC News

There are tons of websites that show these same healthy benefits of coffee, but those two should give you the jest of it. I know that for years I never drank coffee, and I got a head cold about once or twice a year, since I started drinking coffee about 15 years ago I've only had maybe 5 during that whole time! I drink espresso in the morning that I make at home, I use a regular coffee cup about 2/3rds full, not the little demitasse cups, and that's all the coffee I'll drink the whole day.

sufiankane said:

I hear ya there - the few times I have taken fat burners its made my heart go crazy - scary stuff

Aussie_Al said:
I hear ya there - the few times I have taken fat burners its made my heart go crazy - scary stuff

Awesome! You and your spam sig are back! We need more people whoring for websites on this forum!

Originally Posted by alienator .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Al . I hear ya there - the few times I have taken fat burners its made my heart go crazy - scary stuff
Awesome! You and your spam sig are back! We need more people whoring for websites on this forum!
Ok now I get the spam sig. I was unclear up to now.

Its my signature, I am sure if any of them had a problem with it they would have told me so - you need to relax buddy , you will live longer

Originally Posted by Aussie_Al .

Its my signature, I am sure if any of them had a problem with it they would have told me so - you need to relax buddy , you will live longer
Gee I can understand peope gettin anoyed about your sig if you were just posting nothing. But getting anoyed at someone who is contributing to the website is going a bit far.

As for the topic, I too have taken Hydroxycut and have found it to work. Another way to do it would be to take Sudaphed and drink Red Bull, but I wouldn't recomend it!!

I know a kid who used to drink 8 red bulls a day - he actually collapsed and was taken to hospital - that stuff is scary ..that said it works great mixed with Jager! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/tongue.gif

I have only had Jagermeister and Red Bull once each and they were mixed together at my son's house. Not bad if you have a designated driver.LOL

Originally Posted by davereo .

I have only had Jagermeister and Red Bull once each and they were mixed together at my son's house. Not bad if you have a designated driver.LOL
hahah I bet

Red bull and vodka is another nasty one you don't know if you are sh*t faced drunk or wide awake and alert /img/vbsmilies/smilies/eek.gif

On the positive side, there is a natural fat burners that are sold on the market. They are made of natural ingredients, mainly fruits, vegetables, herbs and other plants. Side effects are minimized and health benefits are great. These products include acai berries, green tea and Hoodia Gordonii. There are many more and they are increasingly the world of fat burners. Their advantages include weight loss, healthier mind and body, and anti-aging.

Your goals will help you decide specifically which fat burner you should try. Certain fat burners are made specifically to drop weight fast but maybe not keep it off for an extended period of time. Others are made specifically so that you can lose it slowly over time, but keep it off. It’s all about what you specifically want.