Bianchi 2004 Blow Out Sale

Glenn Wolf

Guest
We are discontinuing Bianchi at our store. We have all of our Road Models
discounted. Please email for current list and price.

--
Glenn Wolf

Campus Cyclery Inc.
241 West McMillan St.
Cincinnati Ohio 45219

Voice 513-721-6628

Website http://www.campuscyclery.com

Email [email protected]

> We are discontinuing Bianchi at our store. We have all of our Road Models
> discounted. Please email for current list and price.

This belongs in rec.bicycles.marketplace. The signal-to-noise ratio here is
pretty good (meaning that people often come here and find what they're
looking for), which wouldn't be the case if every retailer & individual were
to post for-sale items.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
IMBA, BikesBelong, NBDA member

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:06:35 -0500, Glenn Wolf wrote:

> We are discontinuing Bianchi at our store. We have all of our Road Models
> discounted. Please email for current list and price.

Good luck selling your Bianchis, but be aware that cyclists tend to be a
nerdy bunch and might have a good laugh over the dozen or so egregious
spelling and grammar mistakes on the page you linked to...

;)