Bicycle with built-in toilet developed

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Karl Reitlos, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Karl Reitlos

    Karl Reitlos Guest

    This is a great invention, since you don´t have to stop to piss or to shit anymore.

    Just connect piss-hose to your penis and anal-hose to your anus and ride forever !

    Tags:

  2. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    Karl Reitlos wrote:
    > This is a great invention, since you don´t have to stop to piss or to shit anymore.
    >
    > Just connect piss-hose to your penis and anal-hose to your anus and ride forever !

    They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?

    Bill "hold on to your day job" S.

  3. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    S o r n i wrote:

    > Karl Reitlos wrote:
    >
    >>This is a great invention, since you don?t have to stop to piss or to shit anymore.
    >>
    >>Just connect piss-hose to your penis and anal-hose to your anus and ride forever !
    >

    > They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?

    Actually, things like these do exist.

    <http://www.stadiumpal.com/>

    Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

  4. Karl Reitlos wrote:

    > This is a great invention, since you don´t have to stop to piss or to shit anymore.
    >
    > Just connect piss-hose to your penis and anal-hose to your anus and ride forever !

    The TdF riders seem to manage without one.

    There's an apocryphal story about one rider being caught short on the road, crapping into a
    tissue and flinging it into the hedge. Unfortunately this was just after a feeding station and
    the "package" was immediately pounced upon by an unfortunate spectator who thought it was a
    souvenir musette.

  5. Eric

    Eric Guest

    > S o r n i wrote:
    >
    > > Karl Reitlos wrote:
    > >
    > >>This is a great invention, since you don?t have to stop to piss or to shit anymore.
    > >>
    > >>Just connect piss-hose to your penis and anal-hose to your anus and ride forever !
    > >

    > > They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?
    >
    > Actually, things like these do exist.
    >
    > <http://www.stadiumpal.com/>
    >
    > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

    All I can think of is that scene in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels...

    Freddy (playing Ruprict): Pardon me. May I go to the bathroom? Lawrence (playing the count): Of
    course. Freddy: Thank you.

  6. Tom Sherman wrote:
    > S o r n i wrote:
    >
    > > Karl Reitlos wrote:
    > >
    > >>This is a great invention, since you don?t have to stop to piss or to shit anymore.
    > >>
    > >>Just connect piss-hose to your penis and anal-hose to your anus and ride forever !
    > >

    > > They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?
    >
    > Actually, things like these do exist.
    >
    > <http://www.stadiumpal.com/>
    >
    > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

    Hahahahahah http://www.stadiumpal.com/sizer.htm

  7. x

    x Guest

    RE/
    >Actually, things like these do exist.
    >
    ><http://www.stadiumpal.com/>

    My grandfather used to wear something like that - an that was a loooong time ago...
    --
    PeteCresswell

  8. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 05:44:05 GMT, "S o r n i"
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?

    Where do you think g.daniels, Carl Fogel, and myself write from?
    --
    Rick Onanian

  9. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    Rick Onanian wrote:
    > On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 05:44:05 GMT, "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?
    >
    > Where do you think g.daniels, Carl Fogel, and myself write from?

    7-11, Salvation Army, and Halfway House.

    Bill "wild guesses" S.

  10. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 07:34:07 GMT, "S o r n i"
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>> They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?
    >Rick Onanian wrote:
    >> Where do you think g.daniels, Carl Fogel, and myself write from?
    >
    >7-11, Salvation Army, and Halfway House.

    No, that's where we get our bikes...

    --
    Rick "Wppphhlllltllhthhthhtthhppllllppphhhtttpptt" Onanian