Bicycle with built-in toilet developed

Karl Reitlos

Guest
This is a great invention, since you don´t have to stop to **** or to **** anymore.

Just connect ****-hose to your penis and anal-hose to your anus and ride forever !

Karl Reitlos wrote:
> This is a great invention, since you don´t have to stop to **** or to **** anymore.
>
> Just connect ****-hose to your penis and anal-hose to your anus and ride forever !

They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?

Bill "hold on to your day job" S.

S o r n i wrote:

> Karl Reitlos wrote:
>
>>This is a great invention, since you don?t have to stop to **** or to **** anymore.
>>
>>Just connect ****-hose to your penis and anal-hose to your anus and ride forever !
>

> They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?

Actually, things like these do exist.

<http://www.stadiumpal.com/>

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

Karl Reitlos wrote:

> This is a great invention, since you don´t have to stop to **** or to **** anymore.
>
> Just connect ****-hose to your penis and anal-hose to your anus and ride forever !

The TdF riders seem to manage without one.

There's an apocryphal story about one rider being caught short on the road, crapping into a
tissue and flinging it into the hedge. Unfortunately this was just after a feeding station and
the "package" was immediately pounced upon by an unfortunate spectator who thought it was a
souvenir musette.

> S o r n i wrote:
>
> > Karl Reitlos wrote:
> >
> >>This is a great invention, since you don?t have to stop to **** or to **** anymore.
> >>
> >>Just connect ****-hose to your penis and anal-hose to your anus and ride forever !
> >

> > They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?
>
> Actually, things like these do exist.
>
> <http://www.stadiumpal.com/>
>
> Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

All I can think of is that scene in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels...

Freddy (playing Ruprict): Pardon me. May I go to the bathroom? Lawrence (playing the count): Of
course. Freddy: Thank you.

Tom Sherman wrote:
> S o r n i wrote:
>
> > Karl Reitlos wrote:
> >
> >>This is a great invention, since you don?t have to stop to **** or to **** anymore.
> >>
> >>Just connect ****-hose to your penis and anal-hose to your anus and ride forever !
> >

> > They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?
>
> Actually, things like these do exist.
>
> <http://www.stadiumpal.com/>
>
> Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

Hahahahahah http://www.stadiumpal.com/sizer.htm

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 05:44:05 GMT, "S o r n i"
<[email protected]> wrote:
>They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?

Where do you think g.daniels, Carl Fogel, and myself write from?
--
Rick Onanian

Rick Onanian wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 05:44:05 GMT, "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?
>
> Where do you think g.daniels, Carl Fogel, and myself write from?

7-11, Salvation Army, and Halfway House.

Bill "wild guesses" S.

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 07:34:07 GMT, "S o r n i"
<[email protected]> wrote:
>>> They allow Internet access at the asylum nowadays?
>Rick Onanian wrote:
>> Where do you think g.daniels, Carl Fogel, and myself write from?
>
>7-11, Salvation Army, and Halfway House.

No, that's where we get our bikes...

--
Rick "Wppphhlllltllhthhthhtthhppllllppphhhtttpptt" Onanian