Bill Baka is a Diamond in the Rough!

R Brickston wrote:
> I bet that the truth is that Davy Jones, the Monkee, could kick Bill's
> ass.

Boy, Do I ever hope to run into you in person.
Can you type in a body cast?
Of course it would be an accident, hehehe.
Your (not) friend
Bill Baka

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:08:35 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
wrote:

>R Brickston wrote:

>>> He was an ex-Oakland raider quarterback by the name of Dave Jones

<snip>
>> The only Oakland Raider named Dave Jones played TE in 1992. Further,
>> there has never been an Oakland Raider named Jones that played QB.
>>
>> http://raiders.com/history/alltime_roster_j.jsp

>He claimed, so maybe he was a bench warmer. I never saw his credentials
>so maybe he was blowing smoke up our collective asses.

Oh, c'mon Billy! Surely someone would have found this guy out. The
Raiders are one of the home teams. Somebody would have gone home to
dad and said, "Hey, Dad! We gotta an ex-Raider teaching PE."

>The damned raider
>site does not have a search engine for quarterbacks that I can find
>easily. I may have to find who (name or alias) was the coach for
>1965-1966.

So maybe you got the name wrong? A memory glitch in the ol' brain
cells? Highly more likely would be that you live in a fantasy world,
making this **** up as you go along.

>As to my bicycle activities today,

<Mercy Snip Applied>

>Bill Baka

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:11:00 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
wrote:

>R Brickston wrote:
>> I bet that the truth is that Davy Jones, the Monkee, could kick Bill's
>> ass.

>Boy, Do I ever hope to run into you in person.
>Can you type in a body cast?
>Of course it would be an accident, hehehe.
>Your (not) friend
>Bill Baka

Baka, here's where your fantasy world as well as your immaturity is
obvious. Here you are, calling someone out for some sort of physical
combat. Do you see anyone else generally on usenet exhibiting such
behavior? The conclusion would be that it is not a normal behavior. Of
course, you have very little left to defend yourself using logical
discourse, and for you, it's somewhat understandable.

> Baka, here's where your fantasy world as well as your immaturity is
> obvious.

is baka is real name or a nickname?
because in japanese baka means idiot, so i was under the impression it
was a nickname...

ZeMascouflatte wrote:
>> Baka, here's where your fantasy world as well as your immaturity is
>> obvious.

> is baka is real name or a nickname?
> because in japanese baka means idiot, so i was under the impression it
> was a nickname...

Actually it is not my original family name. My grandfather changed it to
be more American than his original Polish (unpronounceable) name.
Bill Baka

R Brickston wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:11:00 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> R Brickston wrote:
>>> I bet that the truth is that Davy Jones, the Monkee, could kick Bill's
>>> ass.

>> Boy, Do I ever hope to run into you in person.
>> Can you type in a body cast?
>> Of course it would be an accident, hehehe.
>> Your (not) friend
>> Bill Baka

> Baka, here's where your fantasy world as well as your immaturity is
> obvious. Here you are, calling someone out for some sort of physical
> combat. Do you see anyone else generally on usenet exhibiting such
> behavior? The conclusion would be that it is not a normal behavior. Of
> course, you have very little left to defend yourself using logical
> discourse, and for you, it's somewhat understandable.

I am only hoping to be able to teach you some manners, not really
expecting it.
You belong in a straight jacket for more than me.
Bill

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 03:04:49 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
wrote:

>R Brickston wrote:
>> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:11:00 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>> Boy, Do I ever hope to run into you in person.
>>> Can you type in a body cast?
>>> Of course it would be an accident, hehehe.
>>> Your (not) friend
>>> Bill Baka

>> Baka, here's where your fantasy world as well as your immaturity is
>> obvious. Here you are, calling someone out for some sort of physical
>> combat. Do you see anyone else generally on usenet exhibiting such
>> behavior? The conclusion would be that it is not a normal behavior. Of
>> course, you have very little left to defend yourself using logical
>> discourse, and for you, it's somewhat understandable.

>I am only hoping to be able to teach you some manners,

By threatening someone with physical harm? That's bad enough in the
real world, but in the virtual world it's not only the same bad form,
it's downright silly since one can't "perform" the threat.

>not really expecting it.

Well, Billy... your expectation is for someone to believe that you are
greater than you could ever hope to be. You're way too transparent,
however.

>You belong in a straight jacket for more than me.
>Bill

Sheesh!

R Brickston wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 03:04:49 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> R Brickston wrote:

>>> Baka, here's where your fantasy world as well as your immaturity is
>>> obvious. Here you are, calling someone out for some sort of physical
>>> combat. Do you see anyone else generally on usenet exhibiting such
>>> behavior? The conclusion would be that it is not a normal behavior. Of
>>> course, you have very little left to defend yourself using logical
>>> discourse, and for you, it's somewhat understandable.

>> I am only hoping to be able to teach you some manners,

> By threatening someone with physical harm? That's bad enough in the
> real world, but in the virtual world it's not only the same bad form,
> it's downright silly since one can't "perform" the threat.
>
>> not really expecting it.

> Well, Billy... your expectation is for someone to believe that you are
> greater than you could ever hope to be. You're way too transparent,
> however.
>
>> You belong in a straight jacket for more than me.
>> Bill

> Sheesh!

Has it ever hit your walnut, err, pea sized brain that this group would
be better off without you?
Simple huh?
Bill

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 06:14:13 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
wrote:

>R Brickston wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 03:04:49 GMT, Bill <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>> I am only hoping to be able to teach you some manners,

>> By threatening someone with physical harm? That's bad enough in the
>> real world, but in the virtual world it's not only the same bad form,
>> it's downright silly since one can't "perform" the threat.
>>
>>> not really expecting it.

>> Well, Billy... your expectation is for someone to believe that you are
>> greater than you could ever hope to be. You're way too transparent,
>> however.
>>
>>> You belong in a straight jacket for more than me.
>>> Bill

>> Sheesh!

>Has it ever hit your walnut, err, pea sized brain that this group would
>be better off without you?
>Simple huh?
>Bill

Billy, you are talking to yourself, no? You must be, because your
favorite topic is, well... you.