Bu$hCo, bin Laden's, FBI, and 9-11

Wurm

Aug 6, 2004
"A U.S. district court judge has ordered the FBI to correct disclosures regarding the US government's evacuation of Saudi royals and bin Laden family members after the September 11 attacks in 2001, a conservative watchdog organization announced today.

According to Judicial Watch, US government documents reveal that 160 Saudis flew from the US between September 11 and September 15, 2001."

Article

saudi_flight_911.jpg

Ask yourself: why would Bu$hCo let the bL's fly out in secret, when the entire nation's flights were grounded? And, why would the FBI be lying and/or covering it up?

Drip, drip, drip. The evidence is coming out slowly, in bits and pieces. But eventually, the Bush thugs' complicity in 9-11 will be shown.

...one would think it was to prevent the possibility that they would be lynched by an angry redneck mob...

Wurm said:
"A U.S. district court judge has ordered the FBI to correct disclosures regarding the US government's evacuation of Saudi royals and bin Laden family members after the September 11 attacks in 2001, a conservative watchdog organization announced today.

According to Judicial Watch, US government documents reveal that 160 Saudis flew from the US between September 11 and September 15, 2001."

Article

saudi_flight_911.jpg

Ask yourself: why would Bu$hCo let the bL's fly out in secret, when the entire nation's flights were grounded? And, why would the FBI be lying and/or covering it up?

Drip, drip, drip. The evidence is coming out slowly, in bits and pieces. But eventually, the Bush thugs' complicity in 9-11 will be shown.

I know you've been pretty explicit in your view that the US goverment knew about 9/11 before hand and did nothing to stop it.

The more one looks at and the more one reads about 9/11, there does seem to be more questions than answers.

I can recommend an excellent book called "The New Pearl Harbour" by David Ray Griffin.
The book catalogues the inconsistencies around what the "offical record" states happened and what actually did happen that day.

limerickman said:
I know you've been pretty explicit in your view that the US goverment knew about 9/11 before hand and did nothing to stop it.

The more one looks at and the more one reads about 9/11, there does seem to be more questions than answers.

I can recommend an excellent book called "The New Pearl Harbour" by David Ray Griffin.
The book catalogues the inconsistencies around what the "offical record" states happened and what actually did happen that day.

What are you doing posting a straight up cut'n'paste?

I thought you'd banished yourself for 30 days - except of course for your self declared wriggly wurm "I will only post to defend myself against those nasty Bush huggers that call me bad names in the school yard" disclaimer.

You're starting to sound a lot like Bu$hco - what with all the back pedalling, rule changing, blatant disregard for your own statements.

After writing that and reading it - hell you should be the president.

One wonders where the cigar will go?

Eldron said:
You're starting to sound a lot like Bu$hco - what with all the back pedalling, rule changing, blatant disregard for your own statements.
Well I thought I'd act in a way that's totally acceptable to you and your ilk. Since you're all so comfortable with it, there shouldn't be a problem.

Now, don't you have some turrrrurrists to chase around down there in S. Africa? If not, call Phallus Cheney...I'm sure he can invent some for ya right quick.

limerickman said:

If one but looks at the evidence and the events, it is very obvious that there is no way the official gov't version of 9-11 can be believed.

I've read that book of Griffin's, and also his critique, "The 9-11 Commission Report, Ommissions and Distortions". They are 2 of the best that are out on their respective subjects. Mike Ruppert's "Crossing the Rubicon" is also very damning.

There is a film that was taken of the collapses of the towers from across the river in New Jersey by Richard A. Siegel called "9-11 Eyewitness". It clearly shows the large plume of concrete dust coming from the base of the North tower well before the collapse, audio of the many explosions before the collapses, the helicopters that were circling the towers, and eyewitness & news reports at the time - before they were sanitized. This tape is clear and irrefutable proof that the collapses were controlled demolitions.

www.911eyewitness.com

Links to the downloadable video in 3 parts:

http://www.question911.com/linkout.php?filename=911%20Eyewitness%201of3.wmv

http://www.question911.com/linkout.php?filename=911%20Eyewitness%202of3.wmv

http://www.question911.com/linkout.php?filename=911%20Eyewitness%203of3.wmv

Eldron said:
Bush: We'll invade Iraq if we find some WMD.
Wurm: I'll stop posting if the US has hasn't invaded Iran by the Nov elections.

Please please please let this be followed through with...

Eldron said:
Wurm: I'll stop posting if the US has hasn't invaded Iran by the Nov elections.

You'll just have to get over it.

Eldron said:
Moderated.

Resorting to unsubstantiated lies/slander because you can't deal with the original topic will not gain you creedence on either.

Wurm said:
You'll just have to get over it.

Resorting to unsubstantiated lies/slander because you can't deal with the original topic will not gain you creedence on either.
Weaseling out on a bet will not gain you creedence either.

Eldron said:
Moderated :

Lim - you really are taking all the fun out of this....

I guess I'll have to resort to calling people "ass muncher" and accusing them of having "ass buddies" - that seems to be acceptable to your skewed sense of fairness.

Eldron said:
Lim - you really are taking all the fun out of this....

I guess I'll have to resort to calling people "ass muncher" and accusing them of having "ass buddies" - that seems to be acceptable to your skewed sense of fairness.

................................Or you could try contributing something useful instead of trying to insult your fellow members.

limerickman said:
................................Or you could try contributing something useful instead of trying to insult your fellow members.

Member - not members.

This tango involved a whole host of dancers.

Trying? Hell I succeeded on pretty much every occassion.

Moderating is like being pregnant - doesn't really work in half measures...

Eldron said:
Member - not members.

This tango involved a whole host of dancers.

Trying? Hell I succeeded on pretty much every occassion.

Moderating is like being pregnant - doesn't really work in half measures...

I'll be the judge of that.

limerickman said:
I'll be the judge of that.

And jury and executioner it would appear.

Anyway - neither of us wants to waste our day playing *** for tat.

I will try and tone it down a tad - much as the thought depresses me (and seriously reduces my capacity for humour).

Maybe you need to get a better job Eldron, or go out and ride yer bike or something...

You could stop huffing the glue too, that would help.