Bullmoose Alloy

Stumpmeister

Jun 18, 2003
Hi Folks! This is my first post, so tell me if I have the wrong forum. I have an 84 Stumpjumper that I am trying to restore. I am having a very difficult time locating a pair of Ritchey Bullmoose alloy handle bars. They were a rare option to the original CroMolly bullmoose bars , for which I have found a few for sale. Mine started cracking, so I had them welded by a friend. I then put them on another bike which got ripped off and I have been kicking myself ever since! The bars , I was told, were recalled, but I don't care! I want a pair anyway. Please help!!!!
Thanks,
Chris

Originally posted by Stumpmeister
Hi Folks! This is my first post, so tell me if I have the wrong forum. I have an 84 Stumpjumper that I am trying to restore. I am having a very difficult time locating a pair of Ritchey Bullmoose alloy handle bars. They were a rare option to the original CroMolly bullmoose bars , for which I have found a few for sale. Mine started cracking, so I had them welded by a friend. I then put them on another bike which got ripped off and I have been kicking myself ever since! The bars , I was told, were recalled, but I don't care! I want a pair anyway. Please help!!!!
Thanks,
Chris