Bush or Kerry or ???

Weisse Luft said:
We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, singing "Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses"
Are you sure? Have you seen how much those Clydesdales can drink.

TrekDedicated said:
America has spoken through both the majority and electoral votes...

THAT.IS.ALL.

No that's not it someone will claim to be "disenfranchised".

"Disenfranchised" French for, you ****** me off and I didn't get my way!

FredC said:
Never miss BB&F. An absolute cracker Merkin. The problem with topical humour is that it doesn't travel well in the street. It's like a fart in the wind. Gone in a puff. Ken Dodd type stuff is great because he is a master of delivery. The stuff I did on the other board were put downs, but only if there was a hook in it, otherwise it doesn't work. I'm completely lost with these Americans, can't see any mental agility in them. I miss our board apart from the ID louts, but they are doing something over the winter. I keep telling them I should be the Moderator, I know the limits we like, and so does DH, but he's only on contract, and we won't be seeing him until the spring classics. I've got two more rats in the corner now. I'm working on some stuff for the two Johns. Plenty of time yet. Brains gone a bit duff with all the **** here. The problem with John Wayneker and Bush is what is the common denominator as regards viewers lower age recognition of Wayneker, or should Bush be dressed up to suit the stereotype?

John "Quiet Man, be beegorray" Wayneker.
True Grit and all that.

A load of old bollox, if you ask me.
All those 1940 propaganda films - starring a bloke whose real name was Marion !
How would that go down with the those southern alleluia Born Agains ?
"I'd like to introduce to ya that rough, tough, fightin' machine.....err, Marion !"

What's Bert's real name ? Priscilla ? Penelope ?

limerickman said:
I agree with the sentiments that you and MountainPro express : the American people have bought Bush's ideology, however.
This is the concern.

People actually endorse his point of view by re-electing him (he's virtually re-elected).
No, the christian right & the racist's, down south, endorse his point of view. The exit polls indicated that morals were the deciding factor. So, if moral's come in to play how come georgie jr. came out ahead? He condoned one of his ex-girlfriends getting an abortion (allegedley), got a dui, was a war dodger & dabbled w/ cocaine. How does that make him a moral guy ? He's a stooge & an embarrassment.

davidmc said:
No, the christian right & the racist's, down south, endorse his point of view. The exit polls indicated that morals were the deciding factor. So, if moral's come in to play how come georgie jr. came out ahead? He condoned one of his ex-girlfriends getting an abortion (allegedley), got a dui, was a war dodger & dabbled w/ cocaine. How does that make him a moral guy ? He's a stooge & an embarrassment.

Racist: French for fanatical NASCAR fan.

davidmc said:

Explain Ohio. The Dakotas. The Rocky states. The Southwest. You cannot on the basis of race.

Now on your points of the President, 3 out of 4 are unproven.

You guy's got your wish- a christian/corporatocracy as opposed to a representative republic. Remember: reap what you sow. Cheney can raid the treasury w/ impunity, now that he does'nt have to put up a pretense of indifference. He (that goes for georgie too) can enrich himself & his buddies at the expense of american/british soldiers lives. Kind of makes me feel warm & fuzzy all over. Won't be long before the repub's enact some legislation to have our women wear veil's, over here, especially w/ that throwback, ashcroft over in justice.

Weisse Luft said:
Explain Ohio. The Dakotas. The Rocky states. The Southwest. You cannot on the basis of race.

Now on your points of the President, 3 out of 4 are unproven.
Are you saying there's a large contingent of minorities out there besides hispanics, who georgie promised to give driver's licenses to, by the way. They don't count. He bought them

limerickman said:
John "Quiet Man, be beegorray" Wayneker.
True Grit and all that.

A load of old bollox, if you ask me.
All those 1940 propaganda films - starring a bloke whose real name was Marion !
How would that go down with the those southern alleluia Born Agains ?
"I'd like to introduce to ya that rough, tough, fightin' machine.....err, Marion !"

What's Bert's real name ? Priscilla ? Penelope ?
Bighorrorh, bighorrrh te ye dis foin day. Cue penny whistles. Dum di dum di diddly dum, half a pound of treacle. Right so tis yeself den dat fairest of Oirish lasses Maureen O' Velogal the Rose of Tralee. Cue music. Here comes that dastardly Will 'Lufty' Dannacher the absentee German Landlord. 'Get me a hoss, the finest swiftest nag in town'. 'Right so Marion. Here's the best ride in town, bring her back before the Pub opens, she's working tonight........ I'm just working on the next song....Going to watch Man U playing soccer... It takes years to write musicals.
I don't that Marion Wayneker is quite right, it tarnishes the female image. Perhaps for the sake of brevity Wayneker should do just fine. Perhaps.........Owengoal

Won't be long before the repub's enact some legislation to have our women wear veil's, over here, especially w/ that throwback, ashcroft over in justice.[/QUOTE]

Just for the real ugly ones maybe.

jhuskey said:
Won't be long before the repub's enact some legislation to have our women wear veil's, over here, especially w/ that throwback, ashcroft over in justice.

Just for the real ugly ones maybe.[/QUOTE]

Like the former AG?

jhuskey said:
Like the former AG?

You didn't read the post. He indicated women.[/QUOTE]
That reminds me, how many draft deferrment's did ashcroft get :confused: I think he got 7 & cheney got 5 or is it the other way around? Chicken-hawks :p

Weisse Luft said:
Like the former AG?[/QUOTE]
What does that mean? You've bought a job lot of light blue burkas from Afghanistan.

jhuskey said:
Like the former AG?

You didn't read the post. He indicated women.[/QUOTE]

Pardon me. I didn't know there was an implication of chromosonal confirmation of sex. The jury is stil out on the former AG. I bet XY.

veils for the pigs and short tight skirts with no panties for the hotties.
It's on page 457 of the republican agenda.
Didn't you get your copy?

jhuskey said:
Won't be long before the repub's enact some legislation to have our women wear veil's, over here, especially w/ that throwback, ashcroft over in justice.

Just for the real ugly ones maybe.[/QUOTE]

Please call me a racist! Please!
Tell me that I wear a white robe and carry lynchin' rope in mah truck.
Please tell me that - douch bag.

What do you call the guy who finished second?
A ****ing LOSER.

davidmc said:

FredC said:
Bighorrorh, bighorrrh te ye dis foin day. Cue penny whistles. Dum di dum di diddly dum, half a pound of treacle. Right so tis yeself den dat fairest of Oirish lasses Maureen O' Velogal the Rose of Tralee. Cue music. Here comes that dastardly Will 'Lufty' Dannacher the absentee German Landlord. 'Get me a hoss, the finest swiftest nag in town'. 'Right so Marion. Here's the best ride in town, bring her back before the Pub opens, she's working tonight........ I'm just working on the next song....Going to watch Man U playing soccer... It takes years to write musicals.
I don't that Marion Wayneker is quite right, it tarnishes the female image. Perhaps for the sake of brevity Wayneker should do just fine. Perhaps.........Owengoal

Fado, Fado, in a time long away, in a wee Emerald Isle - stood a Lassie awaitin' her prince charmin'.

(Best Hollywood Oirish accent) "OOOOhhh, woe is me, when dis ya think me Prince Charmin' will come-a calling, Fader ?" said the flaxon haired Velogirl.

"Sure duz it matter, that infernal landlord, Lufty O'Neocon has raised the rent again - tis enough to make me put ya on the streets workin' again".
"Fader, I know what we'll do" says the faxon haired Velogirl - "I talks nice to
Marion and he might bring me on his horse in to the village, so's I can talk to
that infrenal landlord, Lufty O'Neocon".
In runs, Marion : "Sure haven't I bin looking' for that horses shoe all day ! what's it doin' on that wall of that room you share, with that girl who's got that funny shaped implement on the dressingtable, eh Velogirl ?"
Cuts to scene .................contd on page 1,579.

szbert said:
veils for the pigs and short tight skirts with no panties for the hotties.
It's on page 457 of the republican agenda.
Didn't you get your copy?

[/QUOTE]
Why don't you frwd that msg. to condi rice? Sounds like you have some pull in that party, use it :rolleyes: . I'm sure she would be interested in your "take" on the matter. Is'nt she the one who coined "weapons of mass destrustion construction capability.....bla bla bla" to cover her ass, so to speak. cheney/bush's bodybag total "rolls on".