can hincapie beat lance at the down under touer?

Ashley.S.Olsen

Mar 10, 2008
lnik:
They say you should keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. When seven-times Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong makes his official comeback to top-level professional racing at the Tour Down Under in January, he will have to face former loyal aide George Hincapie.
Organisers of the South Australian race have announced that Hincapie (pictured) will be lining up for the Columbia squad and for the first time in his long career will be a direct competitor to his former boss Armstrong.

Hincapie was Armstrong's lieutenant in the US Postal/Discovery Channel team, and could often be seen leading the Texan up mountains and helping to control the peloton on his behalf. There's no doubt Hincapie was a key player in Armstrong's seven Tour wins, but now that Armstrong has re-emerged and signed with Astana, Hincapie will have to square up to him as a rival

For ***** Sakes. Enough about this Armstrong moron.

Armstrong won't even win the TDU.

If I had the money and collatoral, I would set up a bookmaking business and set odds for Armstrong @ $10 to win the TDU. A lot of people will take a bite and I will get rich.

Some young unknown rider takes this. Or a more experienced rider such as O'Grady. Maybe even Michael Rogers.