Check it out---glow in the dark Gunnar!

Gooserider

Guest
This is cool, I think. If it glows brightly enough, it would be a nice
addition to any bike ridden at night.

http://tinyurl.com/7vudk

Seems like an easy enough product to get. House of Kolor paint is used by
body shops worldwide, and it's not that expensive. I'm thinking of a Karate
Monkey, and I'd like to have it painted this color.

"Zoot Katz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:33:06 GMT,
> <[email protected]>,
> "Gooserider" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>This is cool, I think. If it glows brightly enough, it would be a nice
>>addition to any bike ridden at night.
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/7vudk

> hmmm, now if they could do that nice Klein front-to-rear fade so it
> appeared red to the rear . . .
> --
> zk

Well, House of Kolor does offer the glow in the dark paint in several
colors, so I suppose that's possible.