Clyde's first metric

cram1960

Oct 13, 2008
Spiddow! 100 kilometers miles done and done. Didn't get "hard" until mile 50, At 55 it took everything I had to keep from crying. But I didn't cry and I didn't quit...Hooray me! :D

Craig
6'1" - 250 lbs.

cram1960 said:
Spiddow! 100 kilometers miles done and done. Didn't get "hard" until mile 50, At 55 it took everything I had to keep from crying. But I didn't cry and I didn't quit...Hooray me! :D

Craig
6'1" - 250 lbs.

Forgot to add...the ride was the Major Taylor Century in Whitinsville, Massachusetts, to comemmorate and celebrate Marshall " Major" Taylor. Major Taylor was the first Black World Cycling Champion (1899). and the second Black world champion in any sport.

The course was beautiful as the leaves were changing colors. Lots of climbing (3563 feet in the metric century).

cram1960 said:
Forgot to add...the ride was the Major Taylor Century in Whitinsville, Massachusetts, to comemmorate and celebrate Marshall " Major" Taylor. Major Taylor was the first Black World Cycling Champion (1899). and the second Black world champion in any sport.

The course was beautiful as the leaves were changing colors. Lots of climbing (3563 feet in the metric century).

Just read the book on Major, fascinating story.

Congrats, good job! Next year is the "real" century, right? ;)