Coaches In Sydney

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Vikki Lowe, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Vikki Lowe

Vikki Lowe New Member

i've been thinking about getting into racing. I have been pro competitive in another sport, but have had to stop. I love cycling, and id love to do something for fun, and keep feeding that niggling need for some level of competition in my life.

BUT I have no idea where to start with a training program, and i know not all training programs or coaches are equal.

Anyone have any suggestions where to start?

Tags:

2. eshall

eshall New Member

Very informative. I would get it at almost 50% off, hoping to resell it without too much money lost after 1-2 years... But didn't think about the warranty only being offered to the original owner which would kill the value for carbon frames especially.

3. ambal

ambal Active Member

Perhaps get a coach who is from one of the more cycling rebound areas like Melbourne, Adelaide or anywhere in Tasmania. This is a personal opinion only, but i've found riders from there to be nothing but pathetic. The racing sucks arse, traffic kills training (literally if you're unlucky). I'll go to sydney to bang hookers or snort coke, for cycling, no freakin way, it's not safe.

4. ambal

ambal Active Member

In case you didn't get it the first time, I hate that place and the people from it.

5. CAMPYBOB

CAMPYBOB Well-Known Member

Quote by ambal:
    "I'll go to sydney to bang hookers or snort coke,"

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter, sir.

"In case you didn't get it the first time, I hate that place and the people from it."

Someone needs an international group hug.

After the 6" of white crap we got yesterday I'm beginning to despise my own locale as much as the commie nations.