Coaching: Taking on athletes for 13-14 season

ddalzell

Sep 29, 2012
Sending out a message to anyone interested in finding a coach for the end of 2013 or 2014 season. I'm based out of Kalamazoo, MI but do almost all of my training online. I offer reasonable prices and give my athletes unlimited access (email, text, call, skype). I'm a firm believer in personalized plans to meet both your daily life and athletic goals. I know life can be hard sometimes, so its better to have your own plan than some cookie cutter calendar. Anyways, feel free to take a look. I'm here to help and love seeing others success. Take Care, Derek Dalzell www.dalzellcoaching.com

Hi Derek, we prefer people not post straight out advertisments. Several very well known coaches regularly participate in the forum and include a signature link to their business website. You're welcome to do this, but straight out advertising your services are not going to get a very good reception on here or any other forum.

If you would like to advertise, feel free to contact my ad sales guys http://www.cyclingforums.com/advertise or if you'd prefer, I can have one of them contact you early next week. They work out of the san francisco office, so not to far from your part of the world.

cheers