Congrats to Oz

beegeddie

Sep 22, 2004
Congrats to all Australians who contributed to ousting John Howard, Geo Bush's best friend. I hope that the sane people of the USA can do the same this November and elect a Democratic president without the Republicans stealing the election. Unfortunately, it appears the insane outnumber the sane in the US at this point.

beegeddie said:
Congrats to all Australians who contributed to ousting John Howard, Geo Bush's best friend. I hope that the sane people of the USA can do the same this November and elect a Democratic president without the Republicans stealing the election. Unfortunately, it appears the insane outnumber the sane in the US at this point.
Its the same in Australia!!, allstates voted against John Howard ( the insane people ) except Western Australia ( The sane people ) So glad I live in a state where the majority of the people have a BRAIN!!!

I think Scottri's brain has been fried from too much sun and that Hannans dish water they call beer in Kalgoorlie.

Sounds like we have a soapbox thing starting here. Scottri, it appears that you went to Kalgoorlie for a reason. You'll find lots of nice friends there.

artemidorus said:
Sounds like we have a soapbox thing starting here. Scottri, it appears that you went to Kalgoorlie for a reason. You'll find lots of nice friends there.
Nothing wrong with Kalgoorlie. Just because there's alot of us "special" people here ok LOL