Crazy Weight saving idea

Crankyfeet said:
Cut 2/3 of the skewer levers off with bolt cutters and use a pair of pliers to open and close what's left of them.
Remove the skewer alltogether by gluing the axils to the frame

Get rid of the frame and that superfluous extra wheel. Whoops......I think I re-invented the unicycle:D .

TheDarkLord said:
So the body cannot adjust itself to just one lung?
It greatly reduces breathing efficency, not worth the weight savings. Maybe resect half of the liver? Gotta leave the lungs and heart alone though. You could loose a select few fingers and toes though. Ya just need enough to hold on and squeeze the brakes, oh wait, we removed those for weight savings aready.

Have we considered racing on the moon? Just buy some tires which are intensely studded and an oxygen tank.

Crankyfeet said:
Attach/glue a chamois to your seat, and change your kit to a solitary G-string.
While you're at it, just remove the seat and seat tube and ride out of the saddle out of necessity.

hahahaa.....but the suggestion above which stated......i dun c any rider lead of da pack while riding doing that..... :p

Emp said:
hahahaa.....but the suggestion above which stated......i dun c any rider lead of da pack while riding doing that..... :p
I guess that you have never been near the lead of the pack at the start of a steep hill.