Cute Female Indiana cyclists?

JennyWetThighs said:
....... stop arguing boys!

........ doesn't any of you just fancy a ride?
:p
Since you are obviously another one of these sexy hot women suddenly appearing here, like crankgirl and sarah, why not post a pic, I am sure you can lure some men into a ride.

House said:
Since you are obviously another one of these sexy hot women suddenly appearing here, like crankgirl and sarah, why not post a pic, I am sure you can lure some men into a ride.
AGREED!! GET SOME NECKID PICTURES UP YA HORNY LITTLE MINX!!!

Sure I fancy a ride! When do wanna ride me? Um...........I mean, when would you like to ride?

JennyWetThighs said:
....... stop arguing boys!

........ doesn't any of you just fancy a ride?
:p

Watch out Kam, she could have had a child when she was ten and be in your college classes while in high school!
biggrin.gif

basso97 said:
I do not think so, with all the trouble he is having finding a girl, I don't think he got past 2 base with anyone other then Rosey and her 5 Sisters.
Not his child, I was making fun of his lies. He said he was 27 and going to college with girls who are too young, then said they were young enough to be his kids, then he said something about high school girls being 18. So essentially he is saying that 10 is an age to have kids, since under 18 is young enough to be his kids since he is 27. He also takes college classes with high school kids.

You ever had your ass kicked? If not I think aug. 25th is a good day to start.

House said:
Not his child, I was making fun of his lies. He said he was 27 and going to college with girls who are too young, then said they were young enough to be his kids, then he said something about high school girls being 18. So essentially he is saying that 10 is an age to have kids, since under 18 is young enough to be his kids since he is 27. He also takes college classes with high school kids.

kameront2003 said:
You ever had your ass kicked? If not I think aug. 25th is a good day to start.
Oooooo, a liar and a mesage board tough guy! I made you look stupid and now this. Way too funny! LOL

Wow, not just a liar, a message board tough guy! I guess my calling you out really hit a nerve. LOL

Where did the internet tough guy go? Has he been too busy acting like a woman for his little lesbian PM battle?

House said:
Where did the internet tough guy go? Has he been too busy acting like a woman for his little lesbian PM battle?
Why? Do you fancy him or something? Move on, do something different for a change.

huhenio said:
What? Isn't this over yet?

This thead has jumped the Shark so many times ....
I'm pretty sure it isn't over until Kam gets a date.

We could be here some time. :D

Alright people it's gettin' kinda old, yeah? I've been too busy finishing my degree to be online chatting on this lame-ass forum.

kameront2003 said:
Alright people it's gettin' kinda old, yeah? I've been too busy finishing my degree to be online chatting on this lame-ass forum.
Too busy indulging your lesbian alter-ego more like :rolleyes:

I met my wife online. Like this poster I tried to meet gals on regular forums. But it was not until I actually paid to join a website for dating. The people who pay are more serious about finding someone special then the ones on the freebie sites.

My wife was a tad upset that I was on more then one dating site. Then I reminded her that I would not have met her if I had only regestered on the one site.

kameront2003 said:
What happened to that ass kickin you were going to give? Too busy with those high school girls who are old enough to be your children in your college classes? LOL!