Cycling Log Programs / Software

ibsolutions

Jan 19, 2004
Are you looking for software to track your rides and bicycle maintenance? Check out www.netcyclist.com for our Bike|Log suite of products. We offer a free web-based log, allowing you to access your cycling log from anywhere in world with internet access. Internet “hot-spots” are found in many locations across the world, and in most major hotels. You can access your web based log with your PocketPC or Laptop. Bike|Log PDA is supported by PocketPC enabled devices and allows you portability of your training log. Bike|Log for Windows is a traditional windows based application for logging ride and maintenance information. Give us a try today. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

What about Linux? And Palm OS?
The perfect log I dream about can sync between Palm and Linux (or even better something platform-independent), and can also publish the data on a (local) webserver, putting everything in a database (MySQL, hsqldb or another relational DB)...
I found cyclist Log that works well on the palm.
I found programs that work well on Windows.
I found programs that work well on a webserver.
I doubt I will never find something that does it all together. The day I have enough time I will start writing it.

If the mountain will not come to me, I'll go to the mountain :)

Originally posted by ibsolutions
Are you looking for software to track your rides and bicycle maintenance? Check out www.netcyclist.com for our Bike|Log suite of products. We offer a free web-based log, allowing you to access your cycling log from anywhere in world with internet access. Internet “hot-spots” are found in many locations across the world, and in most major hotels. You can access your web based log with your PocketPC or Laptop. Bike|Log PDA is supported by PocketPC enabled devices and allows you portability of your training log. Bike|Log for Windows is a traditional windows based application for logging ride and maintenance information. Give us a try today. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Looks interesting. For me, a key feature is the ability to import directly from my Polar s720i. My Sports Training software for PDA and Windows allows that, and is prietty good. Not as bike specific as yours. If yours imported, I would consider it.

Interesting product concept.

I just use an Excel spreadsheet, it has been growing in complexity, and now has about 6 worksheets. Simple, fast to enter data and easy to maintain/tweak. Works for me.

Bottom line, if it gets you motivated to get on the bike and ride, then it is a Good Thing!

Originally posted by temoore
My Sports Training software for PDA and Windows allows that, and is prietty good. Not as bike specific as yours. If yours imported, I would consider it.

What software do you use on your PDA (which PDA do you have)