Cycling Tights Recommendation

jnorth51

May 5, 2006
I am looking for some suggestions for buying some tights to wear cycling (and possibly running). I had a pair of Sugoi tights for several years and they were fine and now I am looking for some other suggestions. I like to wear tights in 'cool' weather (0-10 degrees Celsius). Likewise, I also wear tights when I run and its cool out. Otherwise I will go with the shorts.

I am looking for any suggestions - websites, brands, etc. I don't want to have to spend too much ($150+ on a pair of tights), so lets say I am on a reasonable budget. Suggestions anyone?

jnorth51 said:
I am looking for some suggestions for buying some tights to wear cycling (and possibly running). I had a pair of Sugoi tights for several years and they were fine and now I am looking for some other suggestions. I like to wear tights in 'cool' weather (0-10 degrees Celsius). Likewise, I also wear tights when I run and its cool out. Otherwise I will go with the shorts.

I am looking for any suggestions - websites, brands, etc. I don't want to have to spend too much ($150+ on a pair of tights), so lets say I am on a reasonable budget. Suggestions anyone?

Descente bib tights. I have some..no pad, made well.