Cycling

burnard

Dec 29, 2021
cucotv.net
Cycling is mainly an aerobic activity, which means that your heart, blood vessels and lungs all get a workout. You will breathe deeper, perspire and experience increased body temperature, which will improve your overall fitness level.

Cycling is mainly an aerobic activity, which means that your heart, blood vessels and lungs all get a workout. You will breathe deeper, perspire and experience increased body temperature, which will improve your overall fitness level.
Well, in the recent cold wave I haven't been perspiring much. I took my gravel bike out and hurt my back and have been taking easy short rides for the last 3 weeks. I still managed to rack up a little over 200 miles.

I have been trying to sell off my collection of bike - Two Douglases, the Colnago Di2 CLX3.0 in the picture to the left and some framesets and in the meantime I picked up a Trek Alpha 1.2 and installed a Centaur 11 speed group on it. Don't let anyone fool you - this is the bike I've been waiting for. I started out on a 30 miles ride and just couldn't stop and ended up with 42 miles. And I wasn't tired. It pretty much healed my screwed up back as well.

In the end I hope to have two road bikes, the gravel bike and all else gone. Imagine being able to move in the garage again!

It usually begins raining again in February and through March so I have to get in some miles now because nothing will be coming my way for a couple of months other than short flat rides. Don't want to climb in the wet. The descents are just too dangerous.

Cycling is good for the glutes as well as women's health.
Wife is 59 years old butt 20 years of cycling has helped keep her glutes nice and firm.
00mountain52.JPG

Hey there! Cycling is indeed a fantastic way to keep those glutes in shape and promote women's health. It's great to hear that your wife has been reaping those benefits for the past 20 years. The attached picture looks amazing, thanks for sharing! If anyone else wants to join in on the glute-firming fun, I'd recommend trying out some hill climbs or interval training. These can really work those muscles and help improve overall performance. Let's keep spreading the love for cycling and the benefits it brings! ‍♀️