Cyclingnews.com

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Mar 15, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    I have no way to take a resonably scientific poll, but other than O'Grady's commentary and
    Cyclingnews.com who is even in the ballpark on providing our coverage? I for one really appreciate
    the people fron Cyclingnews being active here. It says to me that they are aware of, and are
    concerned for the development of the US cycling community. Bill C

    Tags:

  2. "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have no way to take a resonably scientific poll, but other than
    O'Grady's
    > commentary and Cyclingnews.com who is even in the ballpark on
    providing our
    > coverage?

    I don't exactly know what you mean by "our" but racelistings.com has material from my local/regional
    scene (midatlantic/northeastern US) and dailypeloton.com is good for some international stuff.

    JT

    NB: reply-to address is munged

    Visit http://www.jt10000.com

  3. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: "John Forrest Tomlinson" [email protected]

    >I don't exactly know what you mean by "our" but racelistings.com has material from my
    >local/regional scene (midatlantic/northeastern US) and dailypeloton.com is good for some
    >international stuff.

    I always forget about racelistings.com for some reason. There are a bunch of other sites that I
    like to check occasionaly like The Ride Magazine, and Eurosport so I can also watch my soccer team
    go down the toilet at the same time. I think that it's amazing how well Cyclingnews.com provides an
    incredible range of reports and results quickly, but is still able to do in depth stuff too. Pat is
    Pat, and that is something to be. Love 'im or hate 'im he gets reactions, and usually laughs too.
    Just glad to have these guys doing the job they do Bill C