Cyclingnews.com

Tritonrider

Guest
I have no way to take a resonably scientific poll, but other than O'Grady's commentary and
Cyclingnews.com who is even in the ballpark on providing our coverage? I for one really appreciate
the people fron Cyclingnews being active here. It says to me that they are aware of, and are
concerned for the development of the US cycling community. Bill C

> I have no way to take a resonably scientific poll, but other than
O'Grady's
> commentary and Cyclingnews.com who is even in the ballpark on
providing our
> coverage?

I don't exactly know what you mean by "our" but racelistings.com has material from my local/regional
scene (midatlantic/northeastern US) and dailypeloton.com is good for some international stuff.

JT

NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com

>From: "John Forrest Tomlinson" [email protected]

>I don't exactly know what you mean by "our" but racelistings.com has material from my
>local/regional scene (midatlantic/northeastern US) and dailypeloton.com is good for some
>international stuff.

I always forget about racelistings.com for some reason. There are a bunch of other sites that I
like to check occasionaly like The Ride Magazine, and Eurosport so I can also watch my soccer team
go down the toilet at the same time. I think that it's amazing how well Cyclingnews.com provides an
incredible range of reports and results quickly, but is still able to do in depth stuff too. Pat is
Pat, and that is something to be. Love 'im or hate 'im he gets reactions, and usually laughs too.
Just glad to have these guys doing the job they do Bill C