Daily Wail article on psychle farcility

Mark Thompson wrote:

> > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_articl
> > e_id=422366&in_page_id=1770
> >
> > "Camden's cycle lane to nowhere"

> I love the comments, particularly Mr Smith's - very D*ily M*il.

Brilliant, although he didn't mention either Diana, the Queen mum (Gawd
rest her soul) or the impact on house prices. One wonders if it is a
troll at work.

The linked article (about a **** jug handle lane):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=382953&in_page_id=1770

is in a similar vein with comments such as:

"Do we detect the fine hand of Europe in this nonsense?
- Ms. Fred Moulson"

if you haven't fulfilled your quota of "people say the stupidest
things" today

best wishes
james

[email protected] wrote:
> Mark Thompson wrote:
>
> > > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_articl
> > > e_id=422366&in_page_id=1770
> > >
> > > "Camden's cycle lane to nowhere"

> > I love the comments, particularly Mr Smith's - very D*ily M*il.

> Brilliant, although he didn't mention either Diana, the Queen mum (Gawd
> rest her soul) or the impact on house prices. One wonders if it is a
> troll at work.
>
> The linked article (about a **** jug handle lane):
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=382953&in_page_id=1770
>
> is in a similar vein with comments such as:
>
> "Do we detect the fine hand of Europe in this nonsense?
> - Ms. Fred Moulson"
>
> if you haven't fulfilled your quota of "people say the stupidest
> things" today
>
> best wishes
> james

I'd like to see the view from the top as a cyclist attempts to go down
it.

Peter.