Damn...

Peter Signorini wrote:
> "Bleve" wrote:
> >
> > Mt Walter in the Grampians, and of course, Baw Baw for sheer hell.
> > Norton Summit is a tootle. Even I can get up it using a 23, twice.

> <pedant alert>
>
> Don't know of Mt Walter in the Gramps. Mt William perhaps?

That's the one :)

They send the girls world cup up it, a lot leave a pair of shoes at the
base before they get to it ...

And leave the shoes at the top, after the "climb"

"Kim" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:1134799930.88175@teuthos...
> Gemma_k wrote:
> > Perhaps you should get out more, perhaps to Hanson or Edwardstown

velodromes
> > perhaps, enjoy the sun, a cold bevvie and a bbq, and errrr, there's

fixie
> > bike riding in there somewhere!

> theres a velodrome in Edwardstown?!?
>
> where?

Raglan Avenue, South Plympton (It's called Edwardstown tho!) - access is off
East Terrace. A really big concrete track around a football/cricket oval.
Home of Edwardstown Football club?
Be there Australia Day afternoon to watch a good carnival of both track
racing and athletics :)

Gemma