Day One - The War With Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys this is funny. Its so funny you will think I made it up, but I'm not making it up, I'll include the links even. Art (or Wurm) is posting this article by Douglas Herman, we all agree that it is absurd on its face. So what about the Author that Art thinks is worthy of using? Well keep reading.

Art thinks this is is a legitimate source... however, a quick search show us that this Author, Douglas Herman writes articles from the perspective of HARRY POTTER, what ALIENS would think about the US, and my personal favorite this guy challenges Donald Rumsfeld (a 70 something year old man) to a wrestling match and then goes on to fantasize about it.

Think about that, this is the state of mind Art's heros have. Art you should stop banging Cladice the cow and come join the rest of society.

By Art's (a.k.a. Wurm's) hero Douglas Herman.

"What Aliens know about the Earth"
http://www.strike-the-root.com/52/herman/herman20.html

"Harry Potter and the Princes of Darkness"
http://www.strike-the-root.com/52/herman/herman2.html

"Smackdown! I Challenge Rumsfeld to a Royal Rumble"
http://www.strike-the-root.com/52/herman/herman8.html

The truth is Wurm's amusing. He never posts on any other theme apart from expressions of outrage against Bush and his cohorts.
They should invent a computer game where Wurm blasts Bushites with missiles.

Billsworld said:
Different ending......But wurm forgot that he had ridden into town in his assless chaps, and got stuck on the rivet when mounting his bike. Used to this occurance it gave him the extra motivation needed to escape the angry bees with a smile on his face

Carrera said:
The truth is Wurm's amusing. He never posts on any other theme apart from expressions of outrage against Bush and his cohorts.
They should invent a computer game where Wurm blasts Bushites with missiles.
Idont find him amusing. He if full of ****, and looks for any chance he can to use lots of words in an aggresive manner to make himself look clever to his peers. You know that crazy guy that yells the loudest so everyone just gives him his way in hopes that he will just shut up. He is a bully on a cycling forums soapbox. He shows no manners or grace to anyone with an opposing view, and uses rants to make himself look smart. Most of those rants are simple reprinted rubbish from sources that are near impossable to find unless you travel in the same sheep violating circles that Wurm does.

Billsworld enjoys getting his rocks off making spurious claims and sophomoric insults, while in the background like the coward that he is, (and always has been re: his "I Spy" work on the satellite maps searching for my house :confused: :rolleyes: ) - he enjoys giving out my personal info to his rump-buddies in PM's, and across the 'net. Because that's all he's got.

Talk about rage & resentment and a weird little mofo, BW is rollin' in it.

Billsworld said:
Idont find him amusing. He if full of ****, and looks for any chance he can to use lots of words in an aggresive manner to make himself look clever to his peers. You know that crazy guy that yells the loudest so everyone just gives him his way in hopes that he will just shut up. He is a bully on a cycling forums soapbox. He shows no manners or grace to anyone with an opposing view, and uses rants to make himself look smart. Most of those rants are simple reprinted rubbish from sources that are near impossable to find unless you travel in the same sheep violating circles that Wurm does.
Why are you searching for the location of Wurm's house?

stevebaby said:
Why are you searching for the location of Wurm's house?
For the record I have a hard time doing cut and paste . Searching for Wurm would be WAY outside anything I could accomlish. Wurm is more than likely hearing the black helicopters again. I own a construction company and a luber company. I also race bicycles. Thats it. Wurm deserves all the **** he is getting

Status
Not open for further replies.