Did anyone else notice

Paul Richardson

Guest
On the OLN coverage of stage 15 right after Lance won he was bent over
breathing deeply and then whisked into the trailer. I wonder if he yakked
after winning that spring

"Paul Richardson" wrote...
> On the OLN coverage of stage 15 right after Lance won he was bent over
> breathing deeply and then whisked into the trailer. I wonder if he yakked
> after winning that spring

Seemed to recover quick tho.

"Jim Flom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Paul Richardson" wrote...
> > On the OLN coverage of stage 15 right after Lance won he was bent over
> > breathing deeply and then whisked into the trailer. I wonder if he

yakked
> > after winning that spring

> Seemed to recover quick tho.

Did you ever check out Indurain after some of his mountain top finishes? My
favorite was Bruno Cenghialta (IT) Ariostea, call him the rubber man. That
guy didn't have any bones in his body!

"Paul Richardson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BD233BEB.8F19%[email protected]...
> On the OLN coverage of stage 15 right after Lance won he was bent over
> breathing deeply and then whisked into the trailer. I wonder if he yakked
> after winning that spring

Dicky had the same look