Did anyone notice...

Kenny

Guest
the Omloop Het Volk is already on next saturday?
Prono?

A Unibet-boy.

Kenny

Kenny wrote:
> the Omloop Het Volk is already on next saturday?

Weather permitting.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Kenny wrote:
> >> the Omloop Het Volk is already on next saturday?

> > Weather permitting.
> >

> But that's always the case. Odd are in the race's favor.

let's keep it that way. I haven't seen a snowflake yet but it has been
raining for 2 entire days now.

Is somebody else out there who'll take a look at the start in Gent on
saturday?

"Kenny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> B. Lafferty wrote:
>> "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > Weather permitting.
>> >

>> But that's always the case. Odd are in the race's favor.

> let's keep it that way. I haven't seen a snowflake yet but it has been
> raining for 2 entire days now.
>
> Is somebody else out there who'll take a look at the start in Gent on
> saturday?

Rain--Good
Mud--Good
Slippery Cobbles--Good