Discussion on health :

swampy1970

Feb 3, 2008
I don't like to lauch my salad - however it sounds like you like yours tossed. I bet your boyfriend likes your protein shake Mr Spammer.

JS Steve said:
Morning walk or exercise is the best way for your health. You must have to use butter, cheese and fresh juices in morning. Salad must be the part of your launch. Dinner should not be dropped and you have to take on regular basis. Especially the breakfast and dinner must be full of vitamins and proteins.
Olympus TG-820 Review
I'm a diehard Nikon guy, so I can't take anything you say seriously, especially when it comes to nutrition, bikes, or anything else.

I'm not sure what kind of diet he's talking about, I just eat my puke so I don't keep making new food and waste all that money. I'm a die hard camera fan, I have several different brands, I'm not really brand loyal, it's whatever brand offers me the features and reliability I'm looking for for a price I can afford. But I do have the Olympus TG610 because I take it on my bike tours, camping, fishing etc so I don't have to worry about shock, water or a frozen battery. But when I want good pictures I use either the Pentax K1000 if I'm taking the pics, or the Canon Eos Elan if my wife is taking the pics...these are 35mm in case a few are wondering. I have other cameras but I can't get film for them anymore so I just display them.