Do Mt. Bikers Ski or Board?

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll-
>?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=seattle-bikerauctions

WOW!

A SPAMMER from cyclingforums.com.

Who would have thunk it?

Q: What's the difference between a snowboarder and a vacuum cleaner?

R: Where you put the dirtbag...

P e t e F a g e r l i n murmured while asleep:
> On 26 Nov 2003 14:09:47 +1050, SeattleBiker <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Do you ski or snowboard?
>>
>> ----------------------------------
>>
>> If you snowboard then checkout my
> http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll-
>> ?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=seattle-bikerauctions
>
> WOW!
>
> A SPAMMER from cyclingforums.com.
>
> Who would have thunk it?
>
> Q: What's the difference between a snowboarder and a vacuum cleaner?
>
> A: Where you put the dirtbag...

haha, I thought it was, they both SUCK!

Q what do you call a snowgboarder without a girlfriend?
A. homeless..

SeattleBiker wrote:
> Do you ski or snowboard?
>
> ----------------------------------
>
> If you snowboard then checkout my http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll-
> ?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=seattle-bikerauctions

snowboard

goin to chamonix last week in january. should be good.

Small Black Dog

"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "SeattleBiker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Do you ski or snowboard?

> > If you snowboard then checkout my http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll-
> > ?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=seattle-bikerauctions
> >

> > --
>
> "Mountain Bikers" use their bikes. They don't mountain bike on skis or snowboards.

Well said, neighbor.

JD

> "Mountain Bikers" use their bikes. They don't mountain bike on skis or snowboards.

I ride on tracks accross the moorland and thru the forests. I travel on XC skis on the same tracks
in winter - if we ever get snow in my part of the UK. Mike